WTB: Chainrings, Seatpost, seatpost collar

Old August 5th 05, 10:51 PM
MStuartev

Default WTB: Chainrings, Seatpost, seatpost collar

Assembling a touring/commuting bike from various 2nd hand stuff (Novara
Randonne Frame + parts)

It comes with: Shimano RSX Crank (170MM triple)
I Need: Compatible Chainrings (on the order of: 48/38/26 or 46/36/26)

Also need a seat post (standard stuff)
and a seatpost collar (guess I could get this LBS)

let me know what you gots
Old August 6th 05, 01:35 AM
Dawgwalker

Default Chainrings, Seatpost, seatpost collar

The problem with standards is there are so many of them.