Cyclist robs cyclist.

Old December 4th 13, 08:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist robs cyclist.

Lovely people, these cyclists.

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/l...hief-1-5727753
Old December 5th 13, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_13_]

On 04/12/2013 20:07, Mrcheerful wrote:
Lovely people, these cyclists.

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/l...hief-1-5727753

So basically: human being commits crime.
Old December 5th 13, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:03:09 +0000, Brian Robertson wrote:

On 04/12/2013 20:07, Mrcheerful wrote:
Lovely people, these cyclists.

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/l...hief-1-5727753

So basically: human being commits crime.

Psycholists are not human.

Old December 5th 13, 08:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:03:09 +0000, Brian Robertson wrote:

On 04/12/2013 20:07, Mrcheerful wrote:
Lovely people, these cyclists.

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/l...hief-1-5727753

So basically: human being commits crime.

I see you are back on Virgin Media. Has the suspension period expired then?

It was good timing if it was: it coincides with you "choosing" to drop your
eternal-september account.

I assume it was *you* who dropped the account - and not eternal september :-)

glug

Old December 5th 13, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

"Judith" wrote in message

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:03:09 +0000, Brian Robertson
wrote:

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real
headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not
sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this
mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted
"precious" to keep him company.

---

Old December 8th 13, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_8_]

On 05/12/2013 08:19, Judith wrote:
On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:03:09 +0000, Brian Robertson wrote:

On 04/12/2013 20:07, Mrcheerful wrote:
Lovely people, these cyclists.

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/l...hief-1-5727753

So basically: human being commits crime.

I see you are back on Virgin Media. Has the suspension period expired then?

It was good timing if it was: it coincides with you "choosing" to drop your
eternal-september account.

I assume it was *you* who dropped the account - and not eternal september :-)

glug

The above post was not made by me: it was made by Brian Robertson - also
known as Glugg.

Complaints may be made to

Old December 8th 13, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_13_]

On 05/12/2013 08:19, Judith wrote:
On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:03:09 +0000, Brian Robertson wrote:

On 04/12/2013 20:07, Mrcheerful wrote:
Lovely people, these cyclists.

http://www.bedfordtoday.co.uk/news/l...hief-1-5727753

So basically: human being commits crime.

I see you are back on Virgin Media. Has the suspension period expired then?

It was good timing if it was: it coincides with you "choosing" to drop your
eternal-september account.

I assume it was *you* who dropped the account - and not eternal september :-)

glug

But Jimdeth - the poster of indeterminate sexuality - I have not been
suspended or blocked by Virgin, Giga, or eternal september. You are
impotent as a troll as well.
Old December 8th 13, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

"Judith" wrote in message ...

On 05/12/2013 08:14, Judith wrote:
On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:03:09 +0000, Brian Robertson
wrote:

spot the pattern

Anthony Bournes has given probation officers, the police and CPS a real
headache in his obsession, and it is surprising someone has not
sectioned him yet under the mental health act. Perhaps one day this
mental case will be locked up for his own safety with his stunted
"precious" to keep him company.

---

Pedestrian robs fallen cyclist Bertie Wooster[_2_] UK 54 November 7th 13 09:51 PM
Cyclist takes out cyclist at trial 'safety' traffic lights Mrcheerful UK 35 October 13th 13 09:14 PM
cyclist robs OAP Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 11 June 23rd 13 06:21 PM
Hollywood bus driver attacks cyclist, LAPD handcuffs cyclist Matt O'Toole General 13 September 29th 07 07:50 PM
Cyclist on Cyclist violence leads to death of Portland man, 56 Paul Borg[_2_] General 2 September 6th 07 08:59 PM