cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane

Old January 20th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane

cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
wheels.

Old January 20th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Hank wrote:
cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
wheels.

Too bad you suffered the extensive brain damage that's evident in your
writing. Best wishes for at least a partial recovery.

Old January 20th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Another Hotmail Hero -- Yawn @ 11:00...

Old January 20th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Hank wrote:
cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
wheels.

Wow. Troll IQ is dropping.
Old January 20th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Collin O'Neill wrote:
Hank wrote:
cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
wheels.

Wow. cyclists IQ is dropping.

and cyclists deaths are going up ... this is a good thing.

Old January 21st 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Hank wrote:
cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
wheels.

DOA is an acronym for "Dead On Arrival" so this can't be right unless
your local ambulance service transports patients in a two wheeled
trailer. I think you mean DRT.
HTH

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Old February 2nd 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"peter" wrote in news:1137719968.723319.160300
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Hank wrote:
cyclists was in the turn lane came into my lane i hit them they went
down and never came back up - the cops came said the cyclists was falt
and said that is happens a lot around here - we call them DOA two
wheels.

Too bad you suffered the extensive brain damage that's evident in your
writing. Best wishes for at least a partial recovery.

Recovery? probably an improvement from the pre-accident intelligence level.