DC/Baltimore area riders

Old April 26th 04, 04:10 PM
onefiftyfour

Default DC/Baltimore area riders

I live in TX now, but I'm from the DC/Baltimore area. I'm going to be
visiting family in June. I plan on bringing the muni and would like to
do several rides while I'm there. I'd like to ride the trails I used to
ride before I dropped the extra wheel . Patapsco State Park (Avalon
Area), Loch Raven Resevoir, Gambrils State Park (maybe) are what I have
in mind. I'd also be interested in gooffing off with some urban trials.

Respond here if you're interested. Maybe we can develop this into a
kind of Muni Weekend, although I do have to spend some time with family.

I don't know yet the exact dates.

-Eric

--
onefiftyfour - Eric
onefiftyfour's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3495

Old April 26th 04, 07:51 PM
tennisgh22

Hello,

Im 16 and live in Rockville, Maryland. I dont have a muni yet, but ive
ordered a kh24 and it should arrive in late may. After that, i know im
just going to be hooked. I'd love to see a muni weekend in the d.c.
area! im not sure there are enough people in this area tho; the only
other person i know of is trip glazer (muniracer).

ive done a bit of research on what muni trails there are nearby, and
i've come up with rock creek park, seneca lake, and lake needwood (none
of which look -great- , but once the kh24 arrives ill be desperate to do
anything.

-grant

--
tennisgh22 - Learning to muni

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old April 26th 04, 08:12 PM
hell-on-wheel

I'll be in Northern Virginia for the summer and would definately be up
for a DC muni/trials weekend. Trip will probably be back in Richmond
for the summer, but I'm sure he and the rest of the gang would be
willing to drive the hour and a half to unicycle with new people/on new
trails. Trip's been talking about planning a DC muni weekend ever since
our 'Belle Isle Muni Weekend' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq07)
last December.

Count me in!

--
hell-on-wheel - My karma ran over your dogma

On the other hand, you have different fingers. - Steven Wright
hell-on-wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3425

Old April 26th 04, 08:46 PM
onefiftyfour

ok this is good. i'll be in touch through this thread when i can pin
down a date.

i know the trails i mentioned pretty well. i would really like to do
patapsco avalon area. we could have a lot of fun there.

i wonder when muniracer is heading back to virginia? it is possible i
can come in May or early June if that helps.

-Eric