VH

Old January 13th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Default VH

When I come here and post it's like Eddie van Halen doing Eruption in
Madison Square Garden.

The rest of you posers in here (with few exceptions) are just an opening
act, and fans throw **** at you and yell at you to get the **** off the
stage.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old January 13th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
billyroll

MagillaGorilla wrote:
When I come here and post it's like Eddie van Halen doing Eruption in
Madison Square Garden.

The rest of you posers in here (with few exceptions) are just an opening
act, and fans throw **** at you and yell at you to get the **** off the
stage.

Thanks,

Magilla

Goddammit... I miss your crazy ass posts when you're not around. Good
to have your insane ass back on a regular basis. You should read "Next"
by Michael Crichton. You fit the "Dave" profile perfectly.

-B

Old January 13th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

billyroll wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

When I come here and post it's like Eddie van Halen doing Eruption in
Madison Square Garden.

The rest of you posers in here (with few exceptions) are just an opening
act, and fans throw **** at you and yell at you to get the **** off the
stage.

Thanks,

Magilla

Goddammit... I miss your crazy ass posts when you're not around. Good
to have your insane ass back on a regular basis. You should read "Next"
by Michael Crichton. You fit the "Dave" profile perfectly.

-B

Crichton. He started off decent and now he enjoys the lifestyle more
than what got him there. His later books are like Stephen King - arcane
and rushed.

Here's some backstage passes. I'll let you finger Valerie.

Magilla