Street Discussion Thread.

Old December 22nd 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

Default Street Discussion Thread.

EliB;1155378 wrote:
Just tell him to enter in the competition thread

did it already
i woud like a full outflip comp^^ after your tutorial i defenitly wanna
do them

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old December 22nd 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Ludwig F;1155408 wrote:
did it already
i woud like a full outflip comp^^ after your tutorial i defenitly wanna
do them

ha thanks. for the fifthflip comp, I will be trying outfifths. I was
relatively close last time I could ride.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

EliB;1155427 wrote:
ha thanks. for the fifthflip comp, I will be trying outfifths. I was
relatively close last time I could ride.

Yeah!

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old December 22nd 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

peleschramm;1155432 wrote:
Yeah!

haha, what?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

EliB;1155436 wrote:
haha, what?

OutfifthsFifths

I've only learned outfifths too.

Old December 22nd 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

peleschramm;1155439 wrote:
OutfifthsFifths

I've only learned outfifths too.

I had so much trouble with treys, I still have zero consistancy with
them. But with in to in treys, I hit 9 out of 10. That's why i'm going
to try outfifths.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Outfifths look so cool too.

I have recently learned outflips but with two hands. I need to use two
hands because I flip and outspin with different hands.

For people with this problem, is it easier to learn 1 handed outflips
with my non-flipping hand, to outflip blind, or to outflip with my
flipping hand and have to land with a wierd hand position?

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 22nd 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1155454 wrote:
Outfifths look so cool too.

I have recently learned outflips but with two hands. I need to use two
hands because I flip and outspin with different hands.

For people with this problem, is it easier to learn 1 handed outflips
with my non-flipping hand, to outflip blind, or to outflip with my
flipping hand and have to land with a wierd hand position?

I am confused. What foot do you have forward and which direction do you
spin the unicycle?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I spin clockwise, my left foot is back, i flip with my left hand, I
outspin with my right hand.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*
Old December 22nd 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1155468 wrote:
I spin clockwise, my left foot is back, i flip with my left hand, I
outspin with my right hand.

I would say to spin it clockwise, because getting the flilp is easier
than getting the spin. Just practice outflips until you can do them with
ease.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill