driver uses car as weapon, driver gets life

Old October 20th 10, 07:56 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

Default driver uses car as weapon, driver gets life

On 19 Oct, 10:12, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 19/10/2010 08:02, Doug wrote:

On 15 Oct, 20:38, *wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
It's good to see that a car driver, using a car as a weapon, has got
his just desserts, life with a minimum of eighteen years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-driver-who-m....

I'm just a bit surprised that no one else has posted it.

why would they? *This is a cycling newsgroup, hence your posting is off
topic.

But cyclists are sometimes murdered with car weapons too.

Cyclists are sometimes injured by paper cuts, why are you note posting
to a greetings card making ng? (for example)

Obviously because there are no road vehicles made of paper which are
killing or injuring cyclists.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Old October 20th 10, 08:00 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

On 19 Oct, 09:03, "Brimstone" wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message

On 18 Oct, 19:44, "Brimstone" wrote:
"Tony Dragon" wrote in message

news

On 18/10/2010 09:26, Adrian wrote:
*gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were
saying:

Which Doug are you responding to?

Does it matter? There is no noticable difference between them.

Maybe the difference is too subtle for you?

The difference is clear. You believe the ******** you post. The "other
Duhg" is a troll pretending to be you but posting satirically.

It's a bit of a waste of effort because you really don't need to be
satirised. You're ludicrous enough as it is.

Oh, I do so agree with you, the rocketmail Doug can not even get close
the shear rubish the real Doug posts, but don't forget, do not agree
with
Doug, because he will turn and bite you.

Which Doug should we not agree with?

The one who persists in answering your endless questions, obviously.

But you never answer my questions Doug.

So I must be another one then and easy to agree with.

Doug.
Old October 20th 10, 08:04 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_9_]

On 19/10/2010 08:02, Doug wrote:

On 15 Oct, 20:38, wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
It's good to see that a car driver, using a car as a weapon, has got
his just desserts, life with a minimum of eighteen years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-driver-who-m...

I'm just a bit surprised that no one else has posted it.

why would they? This is a cycling newsgroup, hence your posting is
off
topic.

But cyclists are sometimes murdered with car weapons too.

Cyclists are sometimes injured by paper cuts, why are you note posting
to a greetings card making ng? (for example)

Obviously because there are no road vehicles made of paper which are
killing or injuring cyclists.

But road vehicles are used to transport paper Doug. Banning paper would
reduce the number of vehicles in use. Would that not be a good thing?

--
http://www.barmyarmyragmag.co.uk

Old October 20th 10, 08:05 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_9_]

"Doug" wrote in message

[...]

Why must you?

--
http://www.barmyarmyragmag.co.uk

Old October 20th 10, 06:59 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 20/10/2010 07:56, Doug wrote:
On 19 Oct, 10:12, Tony wrote:
On 19/10/2010 08:02, Doug wrote:

On 15 Oct, 20:38, wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
It's good to see that a car driver, using a car as a weapon, has got
his just desserts, life with a minimum of eighteen years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-driver-who-m...

I'm just a bit surprised that no one else has posted it.

why would they? This is a cycling newsgroup, hence your posting is off
topic.

But cyclists are sometimes murdered with car weapons too.

Cyclists are sometimes injured by paper cuts, why are you note posting
to a greetings card making ng? (for example)

Obviously because there are no road vehicles made of paper which are
killing or injuring cyclists.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

So it's only cars that injure you are complaining about, you obviously
don't care if people get hurt by other means, typical.

--
Tony Dragon
Old October 22nd 10, 10:12 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
joe[_5_]

Tony Dragon wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...rm-for-driver-
who-m...

I'm just a bit surprised that no one else has posted it.

why would they? This is a cycling newsgroup, hence your posting
is off topic.

But cyclists are sometimes murdered with car weapons too.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Cyclists are sometimes injured by paper cuts, why are you note
posting to a greetings card making ng? (for example)

How do you know he does not?

Old October 23rd 10, 07:19 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On 20 Oct, 18:59, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 20/10/2010 07:56, Doug wrote:

On 19 Oct, 10:12, Tony *wrote:
On 19/10/2010 08:02, Doug wrote:

On 15 Oct, 20:38, * *wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
It's good to see that a car driver, using a car as a weapon, has got
his just desserts, life with a minimum of eighteen years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-driver-who-m...

I'm just a bit surprised that no one else has posted it.

why would they? *This is a cycling newsgroup, hence your posting is off
topic.

But cyclists are sometimes murdered with car weapons too.

Cyclists are sometimes injured by paper cuts, why are you note posting
to a greetings card making ng? (for example)

Obviously because there are no road vehicles made of paper which are
killing or injuring cyclists.

So it's only cars that injure you are complaining about, you obviously
don't care if people get hurt by other means, typical.

You are wrong of course, as usual. How could someone cycling along a
road or pavement be killed or injured by paper cuts? Source?

-- .

Old October 23rd 10, 07:29 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

On 23/10/2010 07:19, Doug wrote:
On 20 Oct, 18:59, Tony wrote:
On 20/10/2010 07:56, Doug wrote:

On 19 Oct, 10:12, Tony wrote:
On 19/10/2010 08:02, Doug wrote:

On 15 Oct, 20:38, wrote:
Brimstone wrote:
[...]

mmmmm 'get hurt by other means'

--
Tony Dragon
Old October 23rd 10, 10:04 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
ian

"Doug" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 4:42 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
Doug wrote:
In case you did not notice, he could have hit a cyclist, which
makes
it on topic.

But he didn't, which makes it off topic.

But he could have which makes it on topic, why do you refuse to
understand?

Your words could have opened a hole in space-time through which
killer
robots could penetrate our continuum and exterminate all life on
Earth
thus making you the biggest leader of genocide in human history.

Should we act as if this were true and have you executed for
potential
crimes against humanity?

Yet another typical motorist answer, anything to avoid the truth.

---------------

And the truth is - he DIDN'T hit a cyclist.....

)

Old October 23rd 10, 10:08 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
ian

"Doug" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 3:57 pm, "Nightjar \"cpb\"@" "insertmysurnamehere wrote:
On 16/10/2010 15:50, Adrian wrote:

gurgled happily, sounding much
like
they were saying:

You really are sick Doug. Even when someone is proven to have
used a
car as a weapon and gets a decent jail sentence you still have
deride it.

Time will tell, he will be out in under 8 years.

How do you figure that, since he's been jailed for life with a
MINIMUM OF
EIGHTEEN YEARS?

He cannot even begin to apply for parole until 2028. _Begin to
apply
for_. Not get. Anyway, it's a life sentence. Even if/when he is
released,
he will be on life licence. He can be recalled to prison for the
slightest reason. Until he dies.

Please don't try to confuse Doug with facts that don't fit in with
his
prejudices.

Colin Bignell

There are obviously two types of facts, yours & the truth.

Doug - do you possess two dictionaries? One with true meanings, and
the other with only opposite meanings? We should be told!!!

cue Doug: There are two types of "We", there are two values of
"should"; what type of "be"; and, there are two types of "told".....

Insane driver banned for life. Simon Mason UK 1 April 10th 09 10:58 AM
Driver profile. Simon Mason[_2_] UK 5 April 13th 08 09:03 AM
Driver uses her car as a weapon, Deptford spindrift UK 48 March 13th 07 11:17 AM
PU-pid driver nash General 2 November 6th 06 09:01 PM
SMS driver gets 4 yrs flyingdutch Australia 14 March 13th 06 08:21 AM