FS: CETMA 5-Rail Front Rack & Swift Industries Pelican Porteur Bag

Old December 13th 11, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
James McCracken

Default FS: CETMA 5-Rail Front Rack & Swift Industries Pelican Porteur Bag

Both items are barely used. The CETMA front rack (handmade in US) is
a dream for any bike commuter or the S.U.B. type... holds very awkward
loads well, and up to 50 pounds if you're so inclined. Powdercoat
intact. Only one cosmetic scratch on entire rack from storage.
Retails $120. I'm asking $100 shipped.

The Swift Industries bag (also handmade in US) is designed for use
with the CETMA rack. Weatherproof, slate grey, maybe used four times
in good weather. Holds A TON of stuff. Nearly new unused. Retails
for $150. I'm asking $125 shipped.

If bought together I could make a deal. Try me. I'm selling these
because I just haven't (and likely won't) used them like I should.
Old February 18th 12, 12:06 PM
mickrio mickrio is offline
Junior Member

S.U.B. type... holds very awkward loads well, and up to 50 pounds if you're so inclined.Powdercoat intact.Only one cosmetic scratch on entire rack from storage.
________
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach
__________________
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach

Last edited by mickrio : March 12th 12 at 09:08 AM.
Old April 24th 12, 03:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Can you send or post a picture of the bag and rack?
Thanks.
David

On Monday, December 12, 2011 10:04:07 PM UTC-5, James McCracken wrote:
Both items are barely used. The CETMA front rack (handmade in US) is
a dream for any bike commuter or the S.U.B. type... holds very awkward
loads well, and up to 50 pounds if you're so inclined. Powdercoat
intact. Only one cosmetic scratch on entire rack from storage.
Retails $120. I'm asking $100 shipped.

The Swift Industries bag (also handmade in US) is designed for use
with the CETMA rack. Weatherproof, slate grey, maybe used four times
in good weather. Holds A TON of stuff. Nearly new unused. Retails
for $150. I'm asking $125 shipped.

If bought together I could make a deal. Try me. I'm selling these
because I just haven't (and likely won't) used them like I should.

Porteur bike built from the ground up Scott Gordo Techniques 0 March 24th 10 04:52 PM
bromton front rack cas UK 5 April 24th 07 09:21 PM
Showa Front Bag Rack [email protected] Techniques 6 August 17th 06 11:30 AM
Black Brooks Swift titanium rail saddle Pelican_Racing Marketplace 1 December 30th 04 08:57 PM
Pelican Cases Sofa Unicycling 7 February 2nd 04 03:59 PM