Fun Park ride with OC group! 9.16.07

Old September 17th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Fun Park ride with OC group! 9.16.07

What a blast we had today in Laguna Niguel! There were about 15 riders
and we rode around the lake enjoying picture-perfect weather! We
"hearded" a huge family of geese with our unis from one side of the
lake to the other, hopped on everything we could find, crazy Deano
climbed to the top of a 70' tree like it was nothing, and we all had
the best time.

I took my 36er while most rode thier 20's, so I had to ride slower than
usual, or double back when I got too far ahead! Lots of the younger
riders tried riding the big wheel and to my surprise, many were able to
ride it after some help mounting. No video since we were just too busy
riding, but the pic below shows the happy group!

|Filename: IMG_0694.JPG |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 17th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munifreaker

how I wish, how I wish I were there...

--
munifreaker
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 17th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

munifreaker wrote:
how I wish, how I wish I were there...

Haha, next time hopefully!

Old September 17th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

i plan on being there in july!
what part of orange county do you guys ride in? i am going to stay at
newport beach? is there anyway someone could give me(possibly a friend)
a ride?

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 17th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

skrobo wrote:
i plan on being there in july!
what part of orange county do you guys ride in? i am going to stay at
newport beach? is there anyway someone could give me(possibly a friend)
a ride?

That would be awesome! then you could teach me those massive rolling
hops!

Old September 17th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adambrody85

This was a great ride and I was impressed wiht how a lot of the newer
riders did! For four of these kids it was there first ride. We are
having a uni events night and bon fire on September 29 in two weeks,
for some basketball, trials and fun. We will give out prizes for
different events that night so everybody within range should come and
meet our group!

--
adambrody85
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 17th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

adambrody85 wrote:
This was a great ride and I was impressed wiht how a lot of the newer
riders did! For four of these kids it was there first ride. We are
having a uni events night and bon fire on September 29 in two weeks,
for some basketball, trials and fun. We will give out prizes for
different events that night so everybody within range should come and
meet our group!

I just might be there.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

mmmm, napalm
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 17th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

mornish wrote:
I just might be there.

That's a Saturday, so do you have an approximate meeting time yet? Since
you mentioned a bonfire, will this be on the beach pretty much?

Old September 18th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bob1993

MuniAddict wrote:
That's a Saturday, so do you have an approximate meeting time yet? Since
you mentioned a bonfire, will this be on the beach pretty much?

yea it was on the beach last time and it was a lot of fun im thinking
about bringing my home made trials course

--
bob1993

Mountain Uni.
Do the MUni!