aberdeen wheelbuilder sought

Old August 28th 04, 12:05 AM
james

Default aberdeen wheelbuilder sought

My parents are touring in Scotland (nearing the end of the North Sea
route). My mum has been breaking spokes. She had three replaced
(after limping forty miles) but another has gone today. They are just
outside Aberdeen today and are going to stop over for a couple of
nights with a cousin.

Can anyone recommend a bikeshop for a rebuild at short notice in or
around aberdeen

best wishes
james
Old August 28th 04, 10:10 AM
Steve Almond

The two largest and most interesting are

Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op
458-464 George St,
Aberdeen,
AB25 3XH
Tel: 01224 632994

Alpine Bikes Aberdeen
66-70 Holburn Street
Aberdeen
AB10 6BX

Both nice, well stocked shops with helpful staff.

Steve

om...