Muni rider in the South East of England wanted

Old July 12th 05, 02:10 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Default Muni rider in the South East of England wanted

I have a journalist in London (UK) who would like to do an artical on
Muni but wants to meet a Muni rider local to her. Is there anyone about
who can help her.

Regards

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom - ok ish Unicyclist

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old July 12th 05, 02:30 PM
theamazingmolio

Have you asked Joe Rowing?

--
theamazingmolio - A Unicylist, a juggler, and a prat

Luke Duller )
Never trust anything you read on the internet
'~*~*Random Forums*~*~ ' (www.randomforums.tk)

theamazingmolio's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5931

Old July 12th 05, 02:41 PM
Loosemoose

I'm really interested in meeting up with this journalist, I've already
contacted Roger & got an e-mail. I'm going to try and base the ride in
Oxford (Shotover Country Park) or between Oxford & London (Sulham Wood
maybe). If anyone has a better suggestion for location then I'm open to
offers, and of course the more riders, the better an idea for its
popularity & the more opinions & stories we'll get across.

Loose.

--
Loosemoose - HA! Sod You Gilby, I HAVE DAMMIT!

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326

Old July 12th 05, 07:21 PM
alexmay

where?

ah, who am I kidding, I'm only 18

--
alexmay - who owns JPotter's feet?

'the wagbook (freewebs.com/wagbook)'
(http://www.freewebs.com/wagbook/index.htm)

unicycle is the english language's 77189th most commonly used word!
(in-between flokati and squelchy)
alexmay's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9914

Old July 12th 05, 08:11 PM
Loosemoose

I'm 19. Whats your point? . If you want to come along feel free, I'll
PM you the details of where & when and see if you can make it!

Loose.

Old July 12th 05, 08:52 PM
JoeRowing

can do if you like

--
JoeRowing - MUni Animal

Joe
gravitykarma.co.uk
JoeRowing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1544

Old July 12th 05, 10:48 PM
paul royle

I'd be up for that.

Paul

--
paul royle - gravitationally challenged
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572

Old July 13th 05, 08:56 AM
Loosemoose

I was thinking of going to one of the more specific places for Muni,
ones closest to London being Aston Hill & Swinley Forest. You have to
pay (£3 at aston and £1.50 at swinley or something) but the quality of
the tracks is better, they're more compact and there are better
facilities (especially at Swinley). Unless you know some good places to
go south of London, these I think would be a good introduction to
Muni.

Loose.

Old July 13th 05, 09:41 AM
keg

If it ends up at Swinley Forest I would try and get there.

Keith

--
keg - Getting fitter
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

Old July 13th 05, 11:12 AM
alexmay

Loosemoose wrote:
*I'm 19. Whats your point? . If you want to come along feel free,
I'll PM you the details of where & when and see if you can make it!

Loose. *

cheers. I've got nothing else to do hence the reason i'm here all the
time!!