clipless pedals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10th 07, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Adam Lea

Default clipless pedals

I have just had clipless pedals fitted to my road bike and tomorrow I will
commute to work on it just to see what the difference is. I have been
practicing clipping in and out in my living room and it seems quite fiddly
at the moment, particularly the unclipping bit. I have to twist my feet
quite far found to disengage. Hopefully I will manage to get too and from
work without falling off.

Adam