Anti-C Odder

Old April 20th 07, 03:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Default Anti-C Odder

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5516

Crowd scenes are lame.

JD

Old April 20th 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5516

Crowd scenes are lame.

JD

so are you. what's your point?

life must really be miserable to be such
a bitter douchebag. why don't you do
something about it instead of taking it
out on everyone else?

cc
Old April 20th 07, 07:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

cc wrote:
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5516

Crowd scenes are lame.

JD

so are you. what's your point?

life must really be miserable to be such a bitter douchebag.

Wow, now that is one huge ass jump in logic.

Greg

--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old April 20th 07, 07:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
cc

G.T. wrote:
cc wrote:
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5516

Crowd scenes are lame.

JD

so are you. what's your point?

life must really be miserable to be such a bitter douchebag.

Wow, now that is one huge ass jump in logic.

Greg

you're right. i guess i can't think of a good reason to be one.
Old April 20th 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 20, 9:41 am, cc wrote:
JD wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5516

Crowd scenes are lame.

JD

so are you. what's your point?

life must really be miserable to be such
a bitter douchebag. why don't you do
something about it instead of taking it
out on everyone else?

cc

You truly are retarded, aren't you humpy?

JD

Old April 20th 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5516

Crowd scenes are lame.

JD

Nice. I hate Kevin......... :-)

I wanted to be there and I wanted to be at the FFTF but some crap came up
and I'm two weeks behind on everything, including riding!

thanks for the pics, looked like it was way out of my league anyway.

Gary

Old April 21st 07, 12:07 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 20, 2:13 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:
thanks for the pics, looked like it was way out of my league anyway.

No way, it was "not as steep as it looks". You would have enjoyed it,
G.

JD

Old April 21st 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

GeeDubb wrote:

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5516

Crowd scenes are lame.

JD

Nice. I hate Kevin......... :-)

I wanted to be there and I wanted to be at the FFTF but some crap came
up and I'm two weeks behind on everything, including riding!

thanks for the pics, looked like it was way out of my league anyway.

Gary

Where you be? Ridgeway? Come over to Moab this weekend. Leaving for
the desert tomorrow.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 21st 07, 12:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

JD wrote:
On Apr 20, 2:13 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:

thanks for the pics, looked like it was way out of my league anyway.

No way, it was "not as steep as it looks". You would have enjoyed it,
G.

JD

Looks awesome! Kevin rocks. Thanks.

Matt
Old April 21st 07, 02:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 20, 4:36 pm, MattB wrote:
JD wrote:
On Apr 20, 2:13 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:

thanks for the pics, looked like it was way out of my league anyway.

No way, it was "not as steep as it looks". You would have enjoyed it,
G.

JD

Looks awesome! Kevin rocks. Thanks.

Matt

He was rockin a prototype for Knolly and climbing just about
everything. His "ledge up" move has become a formidable weapon in his
repertoire the past couple of years.

JD