Penny rocks, again!!!

Old June 26th 03, 04:26 PM
ClydesdaleMTB

Default Penny rocks, again!!!

I sent off a very special jersey that was a person gift (hand delivered)
from the owners of Gekko Gear ( www.coldlizard.com )they gave me last
year (along with my FOMBA team jersey) to my Penny for alterations. All
I can say is WOW! Finally I can wear it and not look and feel like a
stuffed sausage.

http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey1.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey2.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey3.jpg

--
John G.
http://www.shavings.net/survival.htm

Old June 26th 03, 04:57 PM
Stephen Baker

John G says:

http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey1.jpg

Is that a smile on your face there, John? C'mon, you can admit it here....
;-)

Looks good - kudos to the seamstress (nicer word than "sewer" if
mis-pronounced)

Steve
Old June 26th 03, 06:52 PM
Penny S.

ClydesdaleMTB thoughtfully penned:
I sent off a very special jersey that was a person gift (hand
delivered) from the owners of Gekko Gear ( www.coldlizard.com )they
gave me last year (along with my FOMBA team jersey) to my Penny for
alterations. All I can say is WOW! Finally I can wear it and not look
and feel like a stuffed sausage.

http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey1.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey2.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey3.jpg

I only added like 12" to the chest and arms, out of black wicking supplex
lycra.

penny s

--
Specialty Outdoors
Modification & Repair of Outdoor Gear & Clothing

Old June 26th 03, 07:52 PM
Stephen Baker

Penny says:

Sewist is the new word. As in artist.

I like that - didn't John Wayne do bad movie called The Shootist (to go with
all his other bad movies....)?

Yachtist?

We prefer "Yachtie", thanks, or "Boat Scum". ;-)

Steve
Old June 26th 03, 11:01 PM
Doug Taylor

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

I sent off a very special jersey that was a person gift (hand delivered)
from the owners of Gekko Gear ( www.coldlizard.com )they gave me last
year (along with my FOMBA team jersey) to my Penny for alterations. All
I can say is WOW! Finally I can wear it and not look and feel like a
stuffed sausage.

Penny also altered my short track speedskating skinsuit by relocating
the knee pads, but I'm too modest (read: chicken) to post pics of me
posing in it.

Anyway, this is another plug for Penny's skill as in the area of
making / mending / altering sports clothing.

Thanks, Penny.
--dt
Old June 26th 03, 11:51 PM
The Ogre

ClydesdaleMTB wrote in message ...
I sent off a very special jersey that was a person gift (hand delivered)
from the owners of Gekko Gear ( www.coldlizard.com )they gave me last
year (along with my FOMBA team jersey) to my Penny for alterations. All
I can say is WOW! Finally I can wear it and not look and feel like a
stuffed sausage.

http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey1.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey2.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey3.jpg

Where are the Before pitcures? How can we be suitably impressed
without before/ after pictures?

-- The Ogre (Who knows all about feeling like a stuffed sausage)
http://ogrehut.NET
Old June 27th 03, 12:00 AM
Penny S.

The Ogre thoughtfully penned:
ClydesdaleMTB wrote in message
I sent off a very special jersey that was a person gift (hand
delivered) from the owners of Gekko Gear ( www.coldlizard.com )they
gave me last year (along with my FOMBA team jersey) to my Penny for
alterations. All I can say is WOW! Finally I can wear it and not
look and feel like a stuffed sausage.

http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey1.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey2.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey3.jpg

Where are the Before pitcures? How can we be suitably impressed
without before/ after pictures?

-- The Ogre (Who knows all about feeling like a stuffed sausage)
http://ogrehut.NET

I am sure it wasn't pretty. For example, his bicep measures 18" and the
shirt sleeve opening was 13". Can you say "uncomfortable".

Penny

Old June 27th 03, 01:50 AM
Stephen Baker

Bill Wheeler says:

Yes, yes, yes. very interesting. You actually look about 30 years
younger than what I remember of some of your other pics.

I find that strange, yes very strange indeed.

It's the lack of beard, I think.

Steve
Old June 27th 03, 02:04 AM
ClydesdaleMTB

Bill Wheeler wrote:

Yes, yes, yes. very interesting. You actually look about 30 years
younger than what I remember of some of your other pics.

Exhibit A:
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey1.jpg

Exhibit B:
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes/catamount.gif

Yeah, I can see where you caould get that....

Old June 27th 03, 02:34 AM
Pete

"ClydesdaleMTB" wrote in message
I sent off a very special jersey that was a person gift (hand delivered)
from the owners of Gekko Gear ( www.coldlizard.com )they gave me last
year (along with my FOMBA team jersey) to my Penny for alterations. All
I can say is WOW! Finally I can wear it and not look and feel like a
stuffed sausage.

http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey1.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey2.jpg
http://www.shavings.net/images/bikes...ko-jersey3.jpg

Sorry, but that is one scary looking cop.

Pete