Stampede in the mountains

Old August 25th 05, 05:59 PM
Craig Brossman

Default Stampede in the mountains

The Mrs. and I went for a little road ride this morninig, me and the
mtn. bike are just not getting along right now.
We're cruising back from Lemon Res., about 25mph, slightly downhill, and
up from the left comes 3 bucks in full velvet and a doe. They cross the
road, and run hard directly behind us about 20 yards for 150 yards,
until they find a nice place to continue into the woods off to our right.
I'm glad we were all going the same direction. It could have gotten ugly
if not, cars and all.
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."
Edward R. Murrow
Old August 25th 05, 07:38 PM
JD

The Pied Pipers of Durango.

JD

Old August 26th 05, 07:15 AM
Westie

Craig Brossman wrote:
The Mrs. and I went for a little road ride this morninig, me and the
mtn. bike are just not getting along right now.
We're cruising back from Lemon Res., about 25mph, slightly downhill, and
up from the left comes 3 bucks in full velvet and a doe. They cross the
road, and run hard directly behind us about 20 yards for 150 yards,
until they find a nice place to continue into the woods off to our right.
I'm glad we were all going the same direction. It could have gotten ugly
if not, cars and all.

Anyone seen "The Ring II"?
--
Westie