driver uses car as weapon, driver gets life

Old October 16th 10, 05:29 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_9_]

Default driver uses car as weapon, driver gets life

"Doug" wrote in message
On Oct 16, 4:42 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
Doug wrote:
In case you did not notice, he could have hit a cyclist, which
makes
it on topic.

But he didn't, which makes it off topic.

But he could have which makes it on topic, why do you refuse to
understand?

Your words could have opened a hole in space-time through which killer
robots could penetrate our continuum and exterminate all life on Earth
thus making you the biggest leader of genocide in human history.

Should we act as if this were true and have you executed for potential
crimes against humanity?

Yet another typical motorist answer, anything to avoid the truth.

Avoiding the truth is your game Doug.

Old October 16th 10, 05:56 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_8_]

Doug wrote:
In case you did not notice, he could have hit a cyclist, which
makes
it on topic.

But he didn't, which makes it off topic.

But he could have which makes it on topic, why do you refuse to
understand?

Your words could have opened a hole in space-time through which killer
robots could penetrate our continuum and exterminate all life on Earth
thus making you the biggest leader of genocide in human history.

Should we act as if this were true and have you executed for potential
crimes against humanity?

Yet another typical motorist answer, anything to avoid the truth.

Avoiding the truth is your game Doug.

Please feel free to post where & when I have lied Brim.

UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A marriage licence is a licence to kill
Old October 16th 10, 06:09 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Steve Firth

Doug wrote:

There are obviously two types of facts, yours & the truth.

choke

That coming from Duhg "****ingLiar" Bollen.
Old October 16th 10, 06:10 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_9_]

Doug wrote:
In case you did not notice, he could have hit a cyclist, which
makes
it on topic.

But he didn't, which makes it off topic.

But he could have which makes it on topic, why do you refuse to
understand?

Your words could have opened a hole in space-time through which killer
robots could penetrate our continuum and exterminate all life on Earth
thus making you the biggest leader of genocide in human history.

Should we act as if this were true and have you executed for potential
crimes against humanity?

Yet another typical motorist answer, anything to avoid the truth.

Avoiding the truth is your game Doug.

Please feel free to post where & when I have lied Brim.

Yet another avoidance of the truth there Doug.

Old October 16th 10, 06:51 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
nightjar

On 16/10/2010 17:14, Doug wrote:
On Oct 16, 3:55 pm, "Nightjar\"cpb\"@""insertmysurnamehere wrote:
On 16/10/2010 15:20, Doug wrote:

On Oct 15, 10:34 pm, wrote:
On Oct 15, 8:03 pm, wrote:

It's good to see that a car driver, using a car as a weapon, has got his
just desserts, life with a minimum of eighteen years.

Good.

Still not enough, he will get out in less than 8 years, mainly because
those who hear his appeal will be motorists.

Why do you persist in this ridiculous claim that motorists are in some
sort of conspiracy to treat other motorists leniently? IME there is no
greater critic of motorists than other motorists.

Colin Bignell

Because it has been prover time& time again, just use Google& you
will get the answers.

Along with the answers to the grassy knoll, Area 51 and which hamburger
joint Elvis is working in.

Colin Bignell
Old October 16th 10, 07:46 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Steve Firth

Doug wrote:

The term "hypocrite" barely begins to cover Dugglearse Bollen.

Source?

Me, just now, you ****wit.
Old October 16th 10, 07:54 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_8_]

On Oct 16, 6:09*pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
Doug wrote:
There are obviously two types of facts, yours & the truth.

choke

That coming from Duhg "****ingLiar" Bollen.

Yet more personal abuse, typical motorist.
Old October 16th 10, 07:55 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_8_]

On 16/10/2010 15:20, Doug wrote:

On Oct 15, 10:34 pm, * *wrote:
On Oct 15, 8:03 pm, * *wrote:

It's good to see that a car driver, using a car as a weapon, has got his
just desserts, life with a minimum of eighteen years.

Good.

Still not enough, he will get out in less than 8 years, mainly because
those who hear his appeal will be motorists.

Why do you persist in this ridiculous claim that motorists are in some
sort of conspiracy to treat other motorists leniently? IME there is no
greater critic of motorists than other motorists.

Colin Bignell

Because it has been prover time& *time again, just use Google& *you
will get the answers.

Along with the answers to the grassy knoll, Area 51 and which hamburger
joint Elvis is working in.

Colin Bignell

Most of those are part of a US goverment cover up, to hide the truth.
Old October 16th 10, 08:08 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Steve Firth

Doug wrote:
There are obviously two types of facts, yours & the truth.

choke

That coming from Duhg "****ingLiar" Bollen.

Yet more personal abuse,

No Dhug, it's pure description. You have been a liar since your first
post to Usenet and probably were beforehand.

typical motorist.

No such thing exists, except in your twisted imagination.
Old October 16th 10, 10:24 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
BrianW[_2_]

On Oct 16, 7:46*pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
Doug wrote:
The term "hypocrite" barely begins to cover Dugglearse Bollen.

Source?

Me, just now, you ****wit.

I think you've all been had. The "Doug" in this post is posting from
the address ". In other words, it's Doug
"Bollen" not Bollen, the wannabee Bollen. You think you are arguing
with Doug "not Bollen" Bollen, aka the Catford ****.

Insane driver banned for life. Simon Mason UK 1 April 10th 09 10:58 AM
Driver profile. Simon Mason[_2_] UK 5 April 13th 08 09:03 AM
Driver uses her car as a weapon, Deptford spindrift UK 48 March 13th 07 11:17 AM
PU-pid driver nash General 2 November 6th 06 09:01 PM
SMS driver gets 4 yrs flyingdutch Australia 14 March 13th 06 08:21 AM