Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 7th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default Help! Are there health benefits to unicycling?

Hey guys, bumping the threasd because now I'm doing a persuasive essay
on "Unicycling being a better more fun way to stay in shape than other
sports mile to mile/hour to hour." I need some more opinmions though
from both sides so if other people want to contribute that'd be awesome.
Anyway this thread fits the needs of my paper really well(two differing
opinions presenting arguments) While I'm here I might as well contribute
my 2 cents I guess. I personally think that unicycling has kept me in
some of the best shape I've ever been in, it's improved my balance, core
strength, leg strength, focus, and endurance. Besides wrestling I don't
think I've ever gotten a better workout from any other sport or
activity.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*

The benefits of cycling Terri Rides 0 June 9th 06 12:47 AM
quantifying training/physical benefits of unicycling danger_uni Unicycling 15 September 21st 05 03:09 PM
The benefits of being Nearsighted Scott General 15 September 15th 05 06:57 PM
Serious question - Men's health and unicycling. jonjon Unicycling 22 January 22nd 05 10:40 AM
Health benefits of riding. Bill Baka General 23 October 3rd 04 04:05 AM