Lance and Sheryl On The Cover......

Old November 11th 03, 10:24 PM
B. Lafferty

Default Lance and Sheryl On The Cover......

of The Star http://www.starmagazine.com/star/newsstand.cfm

Old November 11th 03, 10:44 PM
Richard Adams

B. Lafferty wrote:

of The Star http://www.starmagazine.com/star/newsstand.cfm

Yeah, saw that at Safeway last night. I guess that makes it
unofficially official.

Old November 11th 03, 11:07 PM
B. Lafferty

"Richard Adams" wrote in message
B. Lafferty wrote:

of The Star http://www.starmagazine.com/star/newsstand.cfm

Yeah, saw that at Safeway last night. I guess that makes it
unofficially official.

From the Star Report (pun intended):

.......Lance's estranged wife Kristin,32, just heard about the romance
herself, and pals tell us she's "pretty steamed," partly because Sheryl's 10
years older than she is. However, Kristin doesn't think it'll last, our
source says, noting, "She doesn't see any of Lance's girlfriends as more
than flings."

Girlfriends. Interesting. In many divorces, this is when it begins to get
messy and costly for the penis.

Old November 11th 03, 11:29 PM
Richard Adams

B. Lafferty wrote:

of The Star http://www.starmagazine.com/star/newsstand.cfm

Yeah, saw that at Safeway last night. I guess that makes it
unofficially official.

From the Star Report (pun intended):

......Lance's estranged wife Kristin,32, just heard about the romance
herself, and pals tell us she's "pretty steamed," partly because Sheryl's 10
years older than she is. However, Kristin doesn't think it'll last, our
source says, noting, "She doesn't see any of Lance's girlfriends as more
than flings."

Girlfriends. Interesting. In many divorces, this is when it begins to get
messy and costly for the penis.

There was a good line in the movie D.C. Cab, "don't let your dick run
your life." Apparently this would be a case of "don't let your dick
ruin your life."

Old November 11th 03, 11:57 PM
B. Lafferty

B. Lafferty wrote:

of The Star http://www.starmagazine.com/star/newsstand.cfm

Yeah, saw that at Safeway last night. I guess that makes it
unofficially official.

From the Star Report (pun intended):

......Lance's estranged wife Kristin,32, just heard about the romance
herself, and pals tell us she's "pretty steamed," partly because

Sheryl's 10
years older than she is. However, Kristin doesn't think it'll last, our
source says, noting, "She doesn't see any of Lance's girlfriends as more
than flings."

Girlfriends. Interesting. In many divorces, this is when it begins to

get
messy and costly for the penis.

There was a good line in the movie D.C. Cab, "don't let your dick run
your life." Apparently this would be a case of "don't let your dick
ruin your life."

As Raul Julia spoke in Tequila Sunrise, "You can no more blame a man for
where his penis goes than you can blame a compass for pointing North. But
Love......Love, my firend, is something entirely different."

Old November 12th 03, 12:03 AM
Nick Burns

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...
of The Star http://www.starmagazine.com/star/newsstand.cfm

I am impressed that he is on the cover.

Old November 12th 03, 12:48 AM
Richard Adams

Nick Burns wrote:

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...

of The Star http://www.starmagazine.com/star/newsstand.cfm

I am impressed that he is on the cover.

Finally. Cycling is gaining much needed recognition.

Old November 12th 03, 02:42 AM
Steve

Here is a correct link

http://www.starmagazine.com/stories/...stanceid=59843

On 11/11/03 2:24 PM, in article
.net, "B. Lafferty"

Old November 12th 03, 02:43 AM
Tom Kunich

Bill, my guess is that you are a loser and can't stand to see anyone
else with more than you've got.

Doesn't feel all that good does it?

The point is - what the hell do you know about Kristan and what she
did or didn't do for Lance? 100:1 that some Sheryl Crow (whoever the
hell she is) wouldn't have stayed with Lance through his cancer,
allowed herself to be artificially inseminated and carry his kids and
be WAY in the background.

Personally I think that Lance is stupid but then I don't actually know
what happened between the two of them and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Tom

From: "Nick Burns"

I am impressed that he is on the cover.

I am also impressed that he has hooked up with a success. Let's

face it
Kristin was the socialite manipulator, star wannabe. She got her

time, and is
gonna get a lot of his money, but what has she added to his career.

What would
she have been without being, "Mrs. Lance"? My guess is another
political/corporate intern type.
I have NO sympathy for how Lance has handled this, but she slept

her way to
fame and has added nothing since. She has actually detracted from

what Lance
could've done IMHO.
Bill C