You Gotta See JimmyMac NOW!

Old December 14th 05, 05:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default You Gotta See JimmyMac NOW!

Gotta see him NOW!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...rks-at-st.html

Sage - Man

Old December 23rd 05, 02:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sage-Man" wrote in message
oups.com...
Gotta see him NOW!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...rks-at-st.html

Sage - Man

You bet Ed Gin! We are always delighted to go anywhere you send us. That is
because we are all blooming idiots here on ARBR. However, my question for
you is why don't you go **** yourself to death if you can work your way
around your folds of fat. Yes, I know you are a fat ass because I have seen
a picture of you. God, you are just so disgusting! You are a great Mongolian
idiot for sure.

Ed Gin, the only thing for you to do to rid the world of your loathsome
presence is to point a shot gun at your great belly and then pull the
trigger. Bam! That way you will die slowly and experience much suffering -
which you so richly deserve.

But if you cannot see your way clear to killing yourself, then I recommend
that you try to **** yourself to death. You always have ass and groin on
your mind, so I think this is a very good way for you to leave this vale of
tears. Trust me on this, you will not be missed, not even by your long
suffering wife.

Ah, a world cleansed of scum bags like Ed Gin. We could all breath freely
and enjoy life once again. Jeez! Why doesn't he just kill himself and save
us the trouble of having to murder him. I of course would never do any such
thing, but I think there very well might be others who would jump at the
chance.

Very Worst Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 24th 05, 02:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
... shot gun...

That should be "shotgun".

Today's English lesson: compound words.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 24th 05, 09:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
... shot gun...

That should be "shotgun".

Today's English lesson: compound words.

I refuse to look up words to see whether they are compound or not. That is
for the lesser breeds like Mr. Sherman and Mr. Leggett, the Poet of Poop.

The Great Ed Dolan composes his language on the fly as he goes along,
oblivious to peccadilloes and trivial details. English is not German and we
should not have any compound words in our language. Thus spake Zarathustra!

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota