New Zogby poll suggests widespread 9/11 Skepticism. Have you seen the WTC7 footage yet??????

Old September 28th 06, 04:16 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Default New Zogby poll suggests widespread 9/11 Skepticism. Have you seen the WTC7 footage yet??????

"...Because the number of respondents who support a new investigation
of 9/11 (45%)) is roughly the same as the number who knew about the
collapse of Building 7 (52%), it can reasonably be extrapolated that if
the entire public were exposed to independent 9/11 research, about 90
percent would support a new investigation of the events of that fateful
day..."
You don't just 'allow' such events to happen!!! YOU MAKE THEM
HAPPEN!!!!
911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB PEOPLE. GET DOWN ON YOUR ****ING KNEES AND REPENT
TYHE MASS MURDER OF THEMIDDLEEAST YOU SUPPORTED YOU IGNORANT FOOLISH
SCUM NAIVE EVIL CITIZENS OF 'FREEDOM'
BWAHAHAHA!!! you fooooools!
B15520 / Mon, 22 May 2006 14:22:52 / "War on Terror"
Zogby has released a new poll, commissioned by 911truth.org, that
indicates that a very large swatch of the American public has issues
with the official 9/11 narrative and the thoroughness of the 9/11
investigation.

MUST SEE THIS WEBSITE AND READ THE COMMENTS!!!
http://reprehensor.gnn.tv/blogs/1552..._11_Skepticism

Zogby has released a new poll, commissioned by 911truth.org, that
indicates that a very large swatch of the American public has issues
with the official 9/11 narrative and the thoroughness of the 9/11
investigation.

You can read a "PRWeb" summary of the poll here.

"...a new Zogby poll reveals that less than half of the American
public trusts the official 9/11 story or believes the attacks were
adequately investigated."

Who knew?
Vote: vote Avg: 4.44 Votes: 36 Comments: 46 [Add]
RECENT COMMENTS

nada @ 05/22/06 16:26:28

September Eleventh; Should the truth be revealed or concealed?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4514684528700&

Old September 28th 06, 04:30 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
alan kyder

why it's another alias of jmccrann

If you want to taken seriously you need to create a whole pile of
aliases, start a subject and start replying to yourself.
Old September 28th 06, 04:51 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
Peter Webb

Did they poll the number of people that read the full 9/11 report?

If so, what was the percentage?

If not, why not? Given the question was whether the believed the findings of
the commission, surely asking them if they had actually read the findings
would be the first step.

Old September 28th 06, 08:27 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Peter Webb wrote:
Did they poll the number of people that read the full 9/11 report?

If so, what was the percentage?

If not, why not? Given the question was whether the believed the findings of
the commission, surely asking them if they had actually read the findings
would be the first step.

Why don't you look into Peter./ Why ask me? I'm the kook troll
remember?

If you look into it you'll quickly find the truth. But you dont' want
to look into it do you?
You're here to perpetuate and defend the lie?
You're here to wipe the blood off your hands onto our faces?

We dont' want your evil Peter. We want TRUTH AND JUSTICE

You want MURDER AND RAPE AND PILLAGE\

Old September 28th 06, 08:30 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

alan kyder wrote:
why it's another alias of jmccrann

If you want to taken seriously you need to create a whole pile of
aliases, start a subject and start replying to yourself.

If you go check my history you'll see that I never talk to myself from
different aliases.

Everyone always knows I've changed alias. There is nothing subversive
about it.

Finally, you avoid the post itslef as per usual.

Go wipe the blood of evil on your own face not ours. This is not
Australia.

If you think your ignorance and evil is Austarlian, as is Howard and
Beazley, then you will be executed in the revolution.

TRUTH. THERE IS NO GOD GREATER THAN TRUTH. FOR GOD IS TRUTH ITSELF.

Old September 28th 06, 08:45 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

Peter Webb wrote:
Did they poll the number of people that read the full 9/11 report?

have you seen or read David Ray Griffin's refutation of the 911
Commission Report?

Your question is equivalent to "Did they poll the number of people that
have seen the Paris Hilton Porno Video"?

Thats how ridiculous the official report is.

Yes, I've read it. Want to question me about any point in the report? I
tell you: EVERY SENTENCE IN THE 911CR IS A LIE

Old September 28th 06, 09:21 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence

alan kyder wrote:
why it's another alias of jmccrann

If you want to taken seriously you need to create a whole pile of
aliases, start a subject and start replying to yourself.

you have posted off topic./

I asked : Have you seen the WTC7 footage yet? There are five camera
shots of it.

Old September 28th 06, 11:58 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
RT

wrote in message
oups.com...

Peter Webb wrote:
Did they poll the number of people that read the full 9/11 report?

If so, what was the percentage?

If not, why not? Given the question was whether the believed the findings
of
the commission, surely asking them if they had actually read the findings
would be the first step.

Why don't you look into Peter./ Why ask me? I'm the kook troll
remember?

If you look into it you'll quickly find the truth. But you dont' want
to look into it do you?
You're here to perpetuate and defend the lie?
You're here to wipe the blood off your hands onto our faces?

We dont' want your evil Peter. We want TRUTH AND JUSTICE

You want MURDER AND RAPE AND PILLAGE\

Oi! Can't you lot in aus.legal slip poor old Jake a Mickey Finn or a
habeus corpus or something - pro bono - unless you want us to pass around
the hat, of course :-(