You gotta be sh**ng me!

Old April 15th 05, 01:26 PM
Zilla

Default You gotta be sh**ng me!

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/68510315.html

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC
(Remove XSPAM)

Old April 15th 05, 01:36 PM
Dave W

"Zilla" wrote in message
. ..
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/68510315.html

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC
(Remove XSPAM)

Kathleen would luv it.....

Old April 15th 05, 01:59 PM
Slack

Zilla wrote:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/68510315.html

I'm developing (patent pending) one right now for DH rigs.

--
Slack - DHers love dogs too!
Old April 15th 05, 02:13 PM
Shaun aRe

"Zilla" wrote in message
. ..

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/68510315.html

I can assure you sir, with all due certainty, that I am, most definately
NOT, shagging you.

Shaun aRe

Old April 15th 05, 03:49 PM
slartibartfast

"Zilla" wrote in message
. ..
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/68510315.html

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC
(Remove XSPAM)

Back in the mid 90's, I used to work at a bike shop in the city with this
guy who had this boutiqued out full suspension bike, All Paul's Love
derailleurs and brakes and the like in that blue anodized color hanging off
a brushed aluminum frame. He never took the thing off road, but instead
would hook up a Burly trailer, put his two dogs in and ride all around town.
I'm sure the dogs had a great time, but it was a beautiful bike gone to
waste.

Old April 15th 05, 03:50 PM

Oh, now, this is just terrible:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/68549658.html

/s

Old April 18th 05, 09:16 PM
GWood

Drat. Beat me to it. I saw a re-touch of the original ad last week that
had the baby in the pouch, strung off the rear of the saddle. It was
hilarious.

ups.com...

Old April 20th 05, 02:25 AM
Michael Dart