The padded bit in knicks.

Old May 2nd 07, 11:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle
monsterman[_41_]

Default The padded bit in knicks.

LotteBum Wrote:
Go the camel toe!!

And get some chamois cream or barrier cream. and rub it on the seam
where it rubs on your doodle. That should have you sorted in no time.

Lotte

yeah but be careful you don't dob too much of that stuff on the
smaller, more aggressive you - cos if it works its way into the end
where it shouldn't, it can = a world of pain (especially assos cream).
This comes from the *high-pitched* voice of experience!

--
monsterman

Old May 2nd 07, 01:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on 2 May 2007 03:46:51 -0700
Brendo wrote:

LMFAO - that is hell funny. Dude, you just gotta reach down there and
tuck your mate outta the way when he start's complaining. Don't let a
hot-headed mate ruin a good day out I say.

But he works his way back up there again!!

A Prince Albert and some string?

Zebee
Old May 2nd 07, 01:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_19_]

BT Humble Wrote:
Brendo wrote:
How high should the padded part on the front of a pair of

gentleman's
knicks reach? I ask because I have a three of pairs of knicks, all

of
them $40. On two of these, the padded section does not reach overly
high, and thoughtfully there is a seam running right down the middle
of the knicks. As such, I am slightly 'irritated' when I ride for

any
length of time. The third pair are bibknicks which I got off ebay,
which are around 2 inches too short for my body. The padding area is
larger, but crap quality. These ones just split me up the middle.

An extra pair of socks should cure that! :-D

BTH

you don't need a pair of socks - just one will do:-)

--
ProfTournesol

Old May 2nd 07, 03:39 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Terryc

Brendo wrote:
LMFAO - that is hell funny. Dude, you just gotta reach down there and
tuck your mate outta the way when he start's complaining. Don't let a
hot-headed mate ruin a good day out I say.

But he works his way back up there again!!

Your drop bars are way way too low. {X-(
Old May 2nd 07, 11:51 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Michael Warner[_2_]

On 1 May 2007 18:42:44 -0700, Brendo wrote:

I ask because I have a three of pairs of knicks, all of
them $40. On two of these, the padded section does not reach overly
high, and thoughtfully there is a seam running right down the middle
of the knicks. As such, I am slightly 'irritated' when I ride for any
length of time. The third pair are bibknicks which I got off ebay,
which are around 2 inches too short for my body. The padding area is
larger, but crap quality. These ones just split me up the middle.

Your problem is the "$40" part. It's worth paying for one-piece
seamless contoured inserts, whose front section generally hides
the whole package.

Old May 3rd 07, 12:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

ProfTournesol wrote:
BTHumble Wrote:
Brendo wrote:
How high should the padded part on the front of a pair of

gentleman's
knicks reach? I ask because I have a three of pairs of knicks, all

of
them $40. On two of these, the padded section does not reach overly
high, and thoughtfully there is a seam running right down the middle
of the knicks. As such, I am slightly 'irritated' when I ride for

any
length of time.

An extra pair of socks should cure that! :-D

you don't need a pair of socks - just one will do:-)

Speak for yourself, old chap! Maybe some of us need a little
"enhancement" over what nature provided!

BTH
(Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

new bib knicks byron27 Australia 7 November 27th 04 12:42 PM
new bib knicks byron27 Australia 5 November 25th 04 08:54 PM
Old Knicks - What do you do with 'em? hippy Australia 6 August 27th 04 04:03 PM
Knicks fit issues (netti) aeek Australia 10 August 18th 04 06:27 AM
Trying on new Knicks Kazu Australia 3 June 21st 04 01:21 AM