AFLD banned on TdF- Ricco back on big team...

Old June 25th 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Gringioni[_2_]

Default AFLD banned on TdF- Ricco back on big team...

"DA74" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 5:56 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
On 6/24/2010 7:36 PM, Fred Gringioni wrote:

"Mike wrote in message
:
: That's to justify "tests" not interrogations. Do you seriously feel
Lance
: would fail a drug test (which would then lead to the "little room"
: interrogation?

Dumbass -

Laff@me ignores inconvenient little facts like that in his wet dreams.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

You children are so predictable in your infantile comments. But, carry
on. ROTFL!!- Hide quoted text -

::The depth and acuteness of the irony dripping from their man-crush
::accusations against you never fails to amaze me. You must have hurt
::them bro...bad.
::
::Like Lester Burnham in American Beauty who spurned the homosexual
::advance of Colonel Fitts who then retaliates as a result of his pent
::up repression. It's so classic it's amusing.

Dumbass -

If you'd been here since the beginning, you'd understand.

Old June 25th 10, 02:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

"Mike wrote in message
:
[...]

"Understand" being a relative term, of course.
"Recognize", if you'll excuse me, I think is better.

Uh oh, now he's gonna call me names and tell me how stupid I am. And
my "friends". Again. Oh well!
--D-y
Old June 25th 10, 03:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

"Understand" being a relative term, of course.
"Recognize", if you'll excuse me, I think is better.

Critical distinction.

A lot of **** one can recognize, BP corporate greed, idiot CEOs,
ineffective or ****nutt politicians.... not much to understand.
Old June 26th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

"Mike wrote in message
:
[...]

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Kurgobro,
Aside from my defense of Lafferty, what makes you think I haven't been
a part of this circle jerk from the beginning?

And by the way, with all due respect to you (with the exception of all
the unimaginative Lafferty-bashing lemmings) - You do realize that the
ultimate irony of all this is that he has been right all along -
right?
-DA74
Old June 26th 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
z, fred

"Mike wrote in message
:
[...]

Yes and no.

KG's criticism of Lafferty is mainly about Lafferty's, like LemonD's,
single minded obsession with LANCE without equal attention or concern
toward any of the other dopers.
Old June 26th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

"Mike wrote in message
:
[...]

toward any of the other dopers.- Hide quoted text -

And Lafferty's point all along, if I may loosely paraphrase in my
native tongue, is that LA is a ****ing scoundrel of a dirty doper. He
has taken considerable heat for that position especially in the
earlier days before all the more recent corroboration came to light.

I've never understood why it is so wrong for Lafferty to point out
what he believes to be the biggest and longest running scam in bike
racing history. The Riccos, Millars, and Vandenbroukes all come and
go. He's been interested in exposing the biggest fish of them all.
Seems reasonable, no?

The problem is that there are so many fanboys that just can't believe
the dream might be smoke and mirrors. They can't believe the sport is
just a few steps removed from WWE so they lash out at a guy like
Lafferty who has seen through the bull**** all along and dares to
vocalize it.
Old June 26th 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
rickhopkins

On Jun 24, 7:42*pm, DA74 wrote:
MikeyMike was quizzing Lafferty

No, no. *AFLD has no power to interrogate. *The point is that French law
enforcement and customs are apparently continuing to actively investigate
the pro peleton.

Right, got that, but you replied to a specific reference someone made to
Lance-

Get some help for the Aspergers bro. Lafferty is saying that the
French Authorities are actively investigating the pro peloton. The
conclusions you can draw from this is that they may have been very
interested to hear Floyd's tale of organized doping on French soil a
few years ago during the TdF, by a team partially owned by LA who was
their star rider, whom has been long suspected to have cheated to win
his titles.

you're right and Lance also just got the green light. ==== "Cicero
Venatio"

It's difficult to race while you're in the little room being
interrogated. * ==== B Lafferty

So drop the riddles and speak your mind here. What exactly are you thinking?
What scenario do you see potentially playing out?

What the **** Mike, do you need a treasure map with a big "X" on it?
The possibility is that the gendarmes ask Lance to come downtown to
answer a few questions. They have ample ammunition with Floyd's
accusations of a crime or crimes occurring on French soil.

You're Welcome,
DA74

Dude:

I can reorder Tom Marvolo Riddle and come up with Voldemort, but I am
having real trouble reordering the following and come up with Lance
Armstrong.

"AFLD has stated publicly that they have confidential information from
law enforcement and customs regarding riders to be targeted."

I read this as they have info that somebody may have brought some
illegal substances across the border and are currently doping or will
be doping during the TDF; Landis' info is hardly confidential. While
Lafferty and you may have a hard-on for Armstrong, I suspect while he
may be watched, he is not the rider(s) in question they have
"confidential information on"

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you will have to put the ky away for
now.

Rick
Old June 26th 10, 05:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
KGring

"Mike wrote in message
:
[...]

I've never had any illusions about doping in pro sport. The financial
incentives are too great, there is too much pressure to succeed even
outside of money.

I've got plenty of good doping stories to share, but only verbally.
IMO, it's not fair to put them up on usenet (or anywhere else on the
internet) since probably a minority of them are false. I don't want to
be responsible for pointing a false finger.

Old June 26th 10, 12:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:19:52 -0700 (PDT), DA74
wrote:

And Lafferty's point all along, if I may loosely paraphrase in my
native tongue, is that LA is a ****ing scoundrel of a dirty doper. He
has taken considerable heat for that position especially in the
earlier days before all the more recent corroboration came to light.

I've never understood why it is so wrong for Lafferty to point out
what he believes to be the biggest and longest running scam in bike
racing history. The Riccos, Millars, and Vandenbroukes all come and
go. He's been interested in exposing the biggest fish of them all.
Seems reasonable, no?

Absolutely, especially if you thrown in :
- the sick "I saw death in the eye so i would never dope and risk my
life
- the ante-dated prescription for his 1999 positive in the TdF
- "Ullrich is the most gifted racer", ok so dude how come you're
trouncing him in the ITTs and in the climbs ?
- Most likely pushed Ullrich over the edge. My guess is that this
happened after the 2004 TDF that Ullrich
- All the ****ty "excuses" : brake was rubbing, I lost 10 pounts in
the ITT, Ullrich didn't wait for me., etc...

He killed cycling as we knew it and respected it and got away with it,
he deserves all the **** he got and will be getting hopefully from
Novitsky and co.
Old June 26th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great[_2_]

In article
,
DA74 wrote:

"Mike wrote in message
:
[...]

No, he has not been right all along. For instance, one
thing he is wrong about is taking for LANCE fanboys or
drug denialists anybody who does not share his attitude
toward drug use in cycling. This is amusing because he
is a fanboy. Listen to his moist anticipations of
federal prosecutors, subpoenas, interrogations, and perp walks.

--
Old Fritz

UCI and the AFLD Tom Kunich Racing 21 November 2nd 09 03:28 PM
UCI to ban AFLD Keith Racing 16 October 8th 09 11:28 AM
Back to the age of Ricco Suave!! rpm120 Racing 16 July 18th 08 03:38 AM
AFLD? [email protected] Racing 12 October 23rd 07 12:06 AM
Schroeder Iron team is BACK (but BIGGER!!) ST Racing 0 January 11th 07 02:54 AM