Forsale - Pinarello Prince - BARGAIN!

Old December 10th 04, 06:20 PM
Scott Morrison

Default Forsale - Pinarello Prince - BARGAIN!

Foresale: 2002 Pinarello Prince (Team Issue Prime Alliance)

I recently purchased this bike over the internet and when it arrived the
condition was not as described and the frame size isn't right for me.
The bike has a 53 cm c-t-c seat tube (perfect) and 55.8 c-t-c top tube
(custom built by Pinarello, and to long for me).

It comes with team issue dura ace components (7700 - with large shimano
lettering), Fizik Pave saddle in custom colours (2 tone blue to match
bike), Bontrager Racelight Bar and Stem, and rock solid Mavic Open Pros
(ultegra) with Specialized tires.

I have several pictures if interested.

Details of condition.
1. Right shift lever is having difficulty shifting into the smallest
chainring.
2. It appears that the derailleur hanger and dropouts are out of
allignment (perhaps a degree) - takes a couple of seconds to ensure that
the rear wheel is aligned properly.

As this was a professionally raced bike it has been well used. It
doesn't have any dents, or rust, and the paint is in good condition.

Will sell as a complete bike or as frame and fork.
Open to ALL offers. I bought it cheap and will sell the same.

Thanks for looking,
Scott