Home made unicycle frame

Old November 27th 07, 10:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aydan_evans

Default Home made unicycle frame

Hey everyone,

I just thought that I would show you this Unicycle frame that I made in
my year 10 metalwork class. For our last project we were allowed to
make whatever we wanted as long as it didn't use to much metal. I
grabbed the thickest strongest metal I could find from the workshop and
shaped it so that it all joined together. I nearled the top peice in
class and then welded it all together at home.

I really like it even though it weighs 1.3 kg.

I don't know how to post multiple pictures so I will post some more in
a sec

|Filename: Picture2.gif |

aydan_evans
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 10:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aydan_evans

another angle

|Filename: Picture22.gif |

aydan_evans
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 10:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aydan_evans

another angle

|Filename: Picture1234.gif |

aydan_evans
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
recommanded poster

you should learn to weld but the frame looks cool, even if it's so
heavy!!
it would be strong.

--
recommanded poster

samiaul who want good speak english!!
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
schoesno1

sweet frame seeing as you made it yourself in a school class
i would make one as well but i dont do technology at my school
nice work, maybe myou should get into the unicycle building industry

--
schoesno1

Instead of wars, why dont we just have country vs country unicycle
competitions

*Go Hard Or Go Home*
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 11:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Sick man. I made a unicycle money box in industrial arts. I got an A+ I
think.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home)
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Excuse me, is your fridge running? Because if it is it's probably
running like you, very homosexually.
-Peter Griffin
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

nice work, i like the slash cut on the crown tube to make it easier on
the knees, and the internal braces under the crown.

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 12:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Micke

it looks cool

--
Micke

)--0
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sutton629

powder coat it and it would look like most frames. of course that would
kill your ability to show it off as your own creation. That looks
really sweet.

--
sutton629

If at first you don't succeed... maybe skydiving isn't your sport
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 27th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bob1993

sweet im building one in my industrial arts program at my school

--
bob1993

unifreak7 wrote:
I just want to say, look what i've done outside of the unicyclist.com
world. It's possible to make money off of this guys, it's possible to
do anything with this sport. WE HAVE A HUGE UNTAPPED MARKET! TAP IT!!!
-Shaun Johanneson

' buy my tee's' (http://www.cafepress.com/munirider)
'my latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dK_TsSoHw0)
http://www.usenet.com

Post your home made unicycle upgrades. albertomorrison Unicycling 22 February 11th 06 06:11 PM
Home-made BC Spudman Unicycling 8 September 7th 05 01:55 PM
SB or DR- Home Made Carbon Frame buffedupboy Techniques 0 August 4th 04 10:36 AM
Home made unicycle for long distance: Making a uni from a bicycle. Mike McDermott Unicycling 15 December 5th 03 11:24 AM
home made uni booger1 Unicycling 0 July 11th 03 04:09 AM