Question about Riding Shorts, etc. :-)

Old April 14th 04, 11:42 PM
Chris Zacho The Wheelman

Default Question about Riding Shorts, etc. :-)

From: (G.T.)

You need better shorts, I ride only
off-road and my shorts hold everything in
place just fine.

Greg

I use Kucharik, and have tried two different sizes. I also have used
Nashbar's and Performance's better lines, Hind, Giessegi, and whoever
makes the Postal Service shorts. Same problem.

are these bad brands? What's the big deal about incorporating a "pouch"
into men's shorts, anyway? They make special cuts for women's shorts.
They go to the extra trouble of 8+ panels to insure form fit and proper
elasticity in all the right directions. Can accomodations for basic male
anatomy really be that big a deal???

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"