What is your faverite thing to do on a uni?

Old January 5th 05, 01:51 AM
Jarcycle

Default What is your faverite thing to do on a uni?

What is your faverite thing to do on a uni?Like,what do you like to do?

--
Jarcycle - unicycle

Q.why did the robot cross the road

A.he was stuck to the chicken
Jarcycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7812

Old January 5th 05, 02:03 AM
AllThingsUni

wasnt this already a thread? i dont know maybe it wasnt.

jon

--
AllThingsUni - A Hog Noob

I will prepare and one day my time will come. - Abe Lincoln

You become brave by doing brave things - Aristotle
AllThingsUni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8306

Old January 5th 05, 02:08 AM
James_Potter

AllThingsUni wrote:
*wasnt this already a thread? i dont know maybe it wasnt.*

It was already quite a few threads, actually.

My favorite types of unicycling are trials and MUni, and I like
freestyle a lot too. And I sometimes do street riding. So I selected
????????????????????????????????.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old January 5th 05, 02:11 AM
Jarcycle

they already poasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

--
Jarcycle - unicycle

I reafuse!!.
Jarcycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7812

Old January 5th 05, 02:13 AM
Catboy

I like riding ?????????????????????????????????????????? it is my
favorite syle, I do it alot.

Seriously though, I like muni the most, but I do street and trials and
freestyle also.

--
Catboy - RIP Unibiker

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

RIP Unibiker

Old January 5th 05, 02:20 AM
Jarcycle

MUNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Jarcycle - unicycle

I reafuse!!.
Jarcycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7812

Old January 5th 05, 02:20 AM
colduni

I love Trials

--
colduni
colduni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8503

Old January 5th 05, 02:41 AM
Jarcycle

cat boy check your pms

--
Jarcycle - unicycle

I reafuse!!.
Jarcycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7812

Old January 5th 05, 02:44 AM
jsm

Hardcore traditional Freestyle. No hopping except for unispins!

--
jsm - Freestyle below Freezing!

Why ride with your feet when you could just as well use your hands?
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

Old January 5th 05, 02:52 AM
caw89

Well I do everything on there exept girrafe ( i dont have one) and all
pretty much equally but muni and skate parks can be the funnest.

--
caw89 - Cody

Id like to see some one play a drinking game with energy drinks, how do
you know when the game is over, when someone starts jumping up and down
and running around the house? ... oh man hes done, he cant even sit
still...

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228