BNE: LA(12) The Dirty Dozen

Old April 20th 06, 01:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default BNE: LA(12) The Dirty Dozen

What's the word for tomorrow?

530am dark start?

As long as I'm at Milton station by 7:30am I don't care.

Old April 20th 06, 02:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Andrew wrote:

What's the word for tomorrow?

530am dark start?

As long as I'm at Milton station by 7:30am I don't care.

I'll be up at any time as long as everyone promises I can just
wheelsuck. I need fresh legs for Saturday!

Tam
Old April 20th 06, 04:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle

I'll be there (I know this, because this time I'm not gonna put my
alarmclock under my pillow... :rollseyes

05:30 - I'm happy with that........ Just so long as we stop for a
strong coffee, etc, at Peloton afterwards!!

Cheers,
Abby

Old April 20th 06, 04:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Absent Husband wrote:

I'll be there (I know this, because this time I'm not gonna put my
alarmclock under my pillow... :rollseyes

05:30 - I'm happy with that........ Just so long as we stop for a
strong coffee, etc, at Peloton afterwards!!

Cheers,
Abby

Shall I call you at wake-up time?

Tam
Old April 20th 06, 05:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Absent Husband Wrote:
I'll be there (I know this, because this time I'm not gonna put my
alarmclock under my pillow... :rollseyes

05:30 - I'm happy with that........ Just so long as we stop for a
strong coffee, etc, at Peloton afterwards!!

Cheers,
Abby

I don't think i can make it...but I may send a 'representative'

Adam

--
adam85

Old April 20th 06, 07:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle

I might ride my retro-bike this time, so I can hang back with Tam and
Lotte (if she can get out of bed!).

Donga

Old April 21st 06, 12:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Donga Wrote:
I might ride my retro-bike this time, so I can hang back with Tam and
Lotte (if she can get out of bed!).

I got out of bed! A couple of people didn't, however.

I had a good ride even though I struggled a fair bit (I so need to be
more consistent with my riding and eat less etc) and my hearing aids
started making gecko noises. This made me quite irritable - no, angry
- and I had a go at a couple of bunches who passed us without calling
out (and riding so close to me that I ended up on a really dodgy
section of road on Fairfield Road near the overpass).

Anyway, Phonak sponsorship would make me one happy lass. And
seriously, who wouldn't want to advertise on my backside? It's like a
great big billboard and I hear they're costly (my bum's quite cheap
really).

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Old April 21st 06, 12:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Good ride, myself, lotte, abby, sebastian and tam joined us at UQ after
repeatedly harassing abby by phone. (Donga joined us at Peleton ;-)
Dark start, but not cold at all.

Didn't crack 200rpm after all, only 196. It'll take 68km/hr to do it.

Andrew.

Old April 21st 06, 12:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle

LotteBum wrote:

snip
Anyway, Phonak sponsorship would make me one happy lass. And
seriously, who wouldn't want to advertise on my backside? It's like a
great big billboard and I hear they're costly (my bum's quite cheap
really).

Lotte

Funny you should mention that. I offered Kenny advertising space on my
butt for the 24hr race - I figure he can list all his weekly specials!

Tam
Old April 21st 06, 12:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Andrew wrote:

Good ride, myself, lotte, abby, sebastian and tam joined us at UQ after
repeatedly harassing abby by phone. (Donga joined us at Peleton ;-)
Dark start, but not cold at all.

Didn't crack 200rpm after all, only 196. It'll take 68km/hr to do it.

Andrew.

Grrr, so close!

What happened to Monsterman. I mean, Abby showed us your piccy in City
News - too busy drinking your boutique wine or something?

Tam