BROL CAN'T STOP HIM! re kevin alive

Old November 28th 05, 01:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default BROL CAN'T STOP HIM! re kevin alive

Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

Old November 28th 05, 03:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Mojo" wrote:
Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

See what I posted elsewhere about parody of private individuals being
unacceptable behavior.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 28th 05, 04:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

"Mojo" wrote:
Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

See what I posted elsewhere about parody of private individuals being
unacceptable behavior.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

You don't seriously think he cares do you?

Old November 28th 05, 04:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Mojo" wrote:
Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

See what I posted elsewhere about parody of private individuals being
unacceptable behavior.

You don't seriously think he cares do you?

Indefinite pronoun alert: who does "he" refer to?

My post was obviously intended for a wider audience than just "Mojo"
and Kevin Keuhl.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 28th 05, 04:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Mojo" wrote:
Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

See what I posted elsewhere about parody of private individuals being
unacceptable behavior.

Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

You don't seriously think he cares do you?

Tom Sherman is finally doing something he should have done a year ago when
it all related directly to ARBR. Apparently, what is being discussed in
these threads are some blogs, which I would not be found dead on. I would
also never go to a link given to me by a criminal vandal troll. There is
already enough crap here on ARBR without going looking for it elsewhere.

Ed Gin may care about what a regular like Tom Sherman has to say to him
unless he is crazy of course. I think that may be the best explanation for
this aberrant behavior by a grown man who acts like a teenager with little
or no regard for anyone. However he does care about his own thick skin since
he hides behind sock puppets and wants to remain anonymous at all costs.

Mr. Sherman has just risen in my estimation of him 100%. Maybe Mark Lueck
could say something that would contribute to the welfare of the group also
since he is also a regular poster here on ARBR.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old November 28th 05, 05:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
ups.com...

"Mojo" wrote:
Ex Killer Bee Found!

We're proud to announce Kevin is ALIVE though NOT WELL!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...ber-kevin.html

Sylvester....catch me if you can?

See what I posted elsewhere about parody of private individuals being
unacceptable behavior.

You don't seriously think he cares do you?

Indefinite pronoun alert: who does "he" refer to?

"he" refers to Ed Gin of course. You need to stop beating about the bush and
call a spade a spade. Who else uses Newsfeeds here except Ed Gin. Newsfeeds
is a very expensive newsreader for those who crave anonymity.

My post was obviously intended for a wider audience than just "Mojo"
and Kevin Keuhl.

Yes, I read it as though it was directed to me. The trumpets are sounding at
long last. Mr. Sherman has FINALLY spoken up. Glory! Hallelujah! Amen!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. Mr. Sherman has never hidden behind a false name, nor have I. My little
experiment with GOD was brought on by too much of the old vino. I have given
it up as it was very bad for my health. But Hells Bells, everyone knew it
was me, so it was pointless. I can no more disguise my style of writing than
can Ed Gin or Tom Sherman. So why not use our real names.

There are folks on this newsgroup who I can respect no matter how much I
disagree with them or how heated the discussion gets. If you are using a
real name or a user name that stays the same, you have my regard - even if
we end up calling each other every name in the book. What I can't abide are
different user names with every post. A group becomes a loony bin when no
one knows who anyone else is.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old November 28th 05, 05:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Mojo" wrote:
[...]

Who says "Mojo" is Ed Gin? There were other people posting negative
parody about Bacchetta and BROL principals on the now defunct Monkey
Island message board.

There is also the possibility that someone is putting up the HRS blog
with the intent of making the Chicagoland lowracer riding group bad.
(If certain hearsay is true, this would not be an unreasonable
contention.)

Mr. Sherman has just risen in my estimation of him 100%. Maybe Mark Lueck...

Who is Mark Lueck (sic)?
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 28th 05, 06:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

PS. Mr. Sherman has never hidden behind a false name, nor have I. My

little
experiment with GOD was brought on by too much of the old vino. I have

given
it up as it was very bad for my health. But Hells Bells, everyone knew it
was me, so it was pointless. I can no more disguise my style of writing

than
can Ed Gin or Tom Sherman. So why not use our real names.

Posting under a false name because you were drunk, that one of the most
creative lies I've seen in a while

Old November 28th 05, 06:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mark Leuck wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

PS. Mr. Sherman has never hidden behind a false name, nor have I. My

little
experiment with GOD was brought on by too much of the old vino. I have

given
it up as it was very bad for my health. But Hells Bells, everyone knew it
was me, so it was pointless. I can no more disguise my style of writing

than
can Ed Gin or Tom Sherman. So why not use our real names.

Posting under a false name because you were drunk, that one of the most
creative lies I've seen in a while[.]

It took me 1.653439 x 10^-7 fortnights to realize the username "GOD" =
"Ed Dolan".
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old November 28th 05, 09:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Mark Leuck wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

PS. Mr. Sherman has never hidden behind a false name, nor have I. My

little
experiment with GOD was brought on by too much of the old vino. I have

given
it up as it was very bad for my health. But Hells Bells, everyone knew

it
was me, so it was pointless. I can no more disguise my style of

writing
than
can Ed Gin or Tom Sherman. So why not use our real names.

Posting under a false name because you were drunk, that one of the most
creative lies I've seen in a while[.]

It took me 1.653439 x 10^-7 fortnights to realize the username "GOD" =
"Ed Dolan".
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Same here, I was commenting on his excuse why he did it