Cones again

Old May 6th 08, 09:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
shazzbat

Default Cones again

My reply didn't appear on my screen, so I've put it again in a new post.

Many thanks for that. I think there may be both a cup problem and a
missing dust seal. Mine is more like the one here -
http://bernd.sluka.de/Fahrrad/Shiman...0-6NT_1994.gif

Right, I've put some pics here -

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t.../bike%20stuff/

I'm now not convinced that the cup for the bearings is there, there's
certainly far too much room for the balls and the cone.

Steve

Pine cones [email protected] UK 6 May 10th 07 01:45 PM
Hub Cones [email protected] Techniques 5 January 13th 07 06:28 PM
Hub Cones [email protected] UK 5 January 13th 07 06:28 PM
mail order OLD hub cones? [email protected] Techniques 2 November 12th 05 10:37 PM
bearing cones Gregory McGuire Techniques 4 August 13th 04 02:19 AM