Milestone Day for ARBR Approaches

Old August 3rd 05, 11:42 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Milestone Day for ARBR Approaches

Mr. Tom Sherman's number of posts to ARBR totals 5,391. As of today, Aug.3,
2005 Ed Dolan the Great's posts total 5,227. The gap is closing fast. As Mr.
Sherman has apparently left this group never to return, it looks like we are
very shortly going to have a new all time champion poster. The next most
prolific posters fall into the 2,5000 range, This is pitiful indeed. I think
it is safe to say that Ed Dolan is not likely to be equaled in the
foreseeable future. It will soon be a case of the King is dead. Long live
the King.

I anticipate if everyone keeps aggravating and irritating me sufficiently
that it will only be a matter of a few weeks until I reach the summit. Keep
those brickbats coming. In any event, when the big moment arrives, I will
let everyone know about it. Stay tuned.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 4th 05, 05:04 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
In the headers window of my newsreader this topic appears:

'Milestone Day for Ed Dolan'

It just works out because of the shape of the window layout, but I got
a giggle anyway. After all, he's the only one who cares.

In the old days of ARBR there were many who kept track of matters like this
and who cared. Now of course that ARBR has fallen on hard times and is
overrun with newbies, no one cares except for a few of us old timers. If Mr.
Tom Sherman were still here he would care and would be concerned about it.

At the red light on the way to work this morning the skateboarders
(skateboarders!) were nervous. They had heard a roumor that the big
announcement upon passing Tom Sherman's record would be Mr. Ed's
retirement, and they would be left with no one to look up to.

It is not easy to post more than 5000 messages to a single newsgroup. Anyone
who thinks it is easy should try it sometime.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 4th 05, 08:26 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
In the headers window of my newsreader this topic appears:

'Milestone Day for Ed Dolan'

It just works out because of the shape of the window layout, but I got
a giggle anyway. After all, he's the only one who cares.

At the red light on the way to work this morning the skateboarders
(skateboarders!) were nervous. They had heard a roumor that the big
announcement upon passing Tom Sherman's record would be Mr. Ed's
retirement, and they would be left with no one to look up to.

Do you purposely misspell words just to irritate me? Roumor should be rumor.

I will retire some day from this newsgroup sooner than you think as I am fed
up with all the idiots that infest this group. I need a more intellectual
group that will appreciate me and indeed venerate me as the Great Man that I
am.

I think recumbent cyclists are not intellectual at all. They are almost
infantile when it comes to matters of the mind. The only intellectuals are
the engineering and scientific types - and they are impossibly boring to all
other types. I need to find my own kind where I will be appreciated for my
genius and my all-around Greatness.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 5th 05, 09:59 PM
Edward Dolan

"Peter Grange" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan
writes

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
. ..

Do you purposely misspell words just to irritate me? Roumor should be
rumor.

No, rumor should be rumour. What's the name of the language?

The English spelling of certain words I regard as highly idiosyncratic, even
eccentric. We Americans have taken the language and over time stripped it of
some of it's idiocies. English is a hard enough language for non-English
speaking folks to learn without having to suffer those very peculiar English
spellings which make absolutely no sense.

However, the final argument for American English is that we are now the sole
remaining super power in the world and so of course the way we do things is
going to prevail, whether those in the UK like it or not.

The only folks I know in this country who prefer the English spellings are
highly affected to the point of being bonkers. They like to write theatre
instead of theater.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 5th 05, 10:20 PM
Jeff Grippe

Peter,

You would probably do best not to talk to Ed directly. He is not someone
with whom an intelligent conversation can be had. I'm sure that if he
responds to your message it will be something that is utterly ridiculous.

His major life accomplishment appears to be posting more frequently to this
group than anyone else.

He is to be pitied. There is no use in actually taking to him as the only
person that he listens to is himself. At this point he has already started
replying to his own messages. I have compared him to a homeless person. The
homeless frequently talk to themselves as well.

Once you get used to his caustic rants he can be an amusing diversion but he
is basically a pitiable creature.

Jeff

"Peter Grange" wrote in message
In article , Edward Dolan
writes

. ..

--
Peter Grange

Old August 5th 05, 11:23 PM
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
Peter,

Peter doesn't give a damn about you and/or anything you have to say about
me. He can draw his own conclusions based on what he reads here on ARBR.
Peter is not an idiot top poster like you, so he is already way ahead of
you.

You would probably do best not to talk to Ed directly. He is not someone
with whom an intelligent conversation can be had. I'm sure that if he
responds to your message it will be something that is utterly ridiculous.

His major life accomplishment appears to be posting more frequently to
this group than anyone else.

Keep those missives coming Grippe. I am getting closer and closer to my goal
thanks to you.

He is to be pitied. There is no use in actually taking to him as the only
person that he listens to is himself. At this point he has already started
replying to his own messages. I have compared him to a homeless person.
The homeless frequently talk to themselves as well.

Once you get used to his caustic rants he can be an amusing diversion but
he is basically a pitiable creature.

Jeff

Grippe is jealous of me because I am just so much Greater than him. In fact,
he has no Greatness at all. I call him PC Grippe for always being
politically correct on everything under the sun. The jerk probably reads the
NY Times and voted for Kerry!

He has already proven himself to be in favor of excrement and sex since he
likes to reference those two subjects whenever he can. He also favors
abortion which is the taking of innocent human life. He thinks abortion is a
really neat way for the world to get rid of unwanted children. You could
probably talk him into infanticide without too much trouble. It is too bad
his mother didn't abort him as then we would not have to put up with his cry
baby posts.

Grippe is an overweight slob (250 pounds) who until recently wore a beard
down to his enormous belly. Do you really want to be buddy-buddy with a
revolting creature like this?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 6th 05, 12:52 AM
LoGo USA

The TROLL rants:

... it looks like we are very shortly going to have a new all
time champion poster[*].

* PLEASE NOTE: Per M-W Online: 'poster' - presumably the adult
equivalent of 'poster child' - means 'one afflicted with a
disease...' or 'having a public image that is identified with
something...', and champion is another word for 'pugnacious
individual'. Hmm-mm...

The next most prolific posters fall into the 2,5000 [sic]
range, This is pitiful indeed. [sic - for the TROLL's 1837th
comma fault (approximately); but who's counting?]...
I think it is safe to say that Ed Dolan is not likely to be
equaled in the foreseeable future.

I read this thread and had to smile;
The TROLL has pumped out quite a pile.

But like those wheat farms on his plain,
There's way more stems and grass than grain.
On midwest farms at threshing time,
A ton of straw ain't worth a dime.

No one's impressed if some guy talks
About the number of his stalks;
The bottom line is how much wheat
There is that folks might want to eat.

I read this thread and had to laugh -
So little wheat, way too much chaff.

If all that chaff's made into hay,
It's just a single step away
From being - like this TROLL's vain words -

Huge steaming piles of bovine turds.

More TROLLish posts? No, let's have fewer!
This newsgroup's deep in steer manure.
The heap's immense; the odor's rank,
With most produced by one old crank.

I read this thread and had to howl;
The TROLL's still out there, on the prowl.

But there's a consolation, guys,
The TROLL (who frankly isn't wise)
Quite often STOMPS (as all TROLLs do)
In his own pile of fresh poo-poo.

Poetic justice - so it goes...
As feces squishes past his toes,
The TROLL with reddened face, brown feet,
Has found his place - sweets for the sweet!

Regards (and keep smiling),
Wayne

Old August 6th 05, 06:44 AM
nget

LoGo USA Wrote:
The TROLL rants:

[...]

From being - like this TROLL's vain words -

Huge steaming piles of bovine turds.

More TROLLish posts? No, let's have fewer!
This newsgroup's deep in steer manure.
The heap's immense; the odor's rank,
With most produced by one old crank.

I read this thread and had to howl;
The TROLL's still out there, on the prowl.

But there's a consolation, guys,
The TROLL (who frankly isn't wise)
Quite often STOMPS (as all TROLLs do)
In his own pile of fresh poo-poo.

Poetic justice - so it goes...
As feces squishes past his toes,
The TROLL with reddened face, brown feet,
Has found his place - sweets for the sweet!

Regards (and keep smiling),
Wayne

Your first poetic words in over a month and you lead with a pile of
****.I'm smiling Wayne because that makes you the poet of poop on
ARBR.You should really lift yourself out of the gutter and think about
the more pleasant things in life.You might find some here who think
**** and poetry go together,but they are of a like mind to you.

--
nget

Old August 6th 05, 12:05 PM
Edward Dolan

"LoGo USA" wrote in message
oups.com...
The TROLL rants:

... it looks like we are very shortly going to have a new all
time champion poster[*].

* PLEASE NOTE: Per M-W Online: 'poster' - presumably the adult
equivalent of 'poster child' - means 'one afflicted with a
disease...' or 'having a public image that is identified with
something...', and champion is another word for 'pugnacious
individual'. Hmm-mm...

Everyone knows what I am talking about when I say I will shortly become the
champion poster of all time to ARBR. LoGo likes to obfuscate. Just goes to
show that because you can string words together and make them rhyme does not
mean that you have any brains.

The next most prolific posters fall into the 2,5000 [sic]
range, This is pitiful indeed. [sic - for the TROLL's 1837th
comma fault (approximately); but who's counting?]...
I think it is safe to say that Ed Dolan is not likely to be
equaled in the foreseeable future.

It is difficult to distinguish commas from periods and I have already told
you that I am the world's worst typist. Only a complete moron would think a
typo was a spelling or grammar mistake. Hey, LoGo, are you a complete
moron - or just a partial moron?

Here LoGo references **** in his very first line. He has **** on the brain
(or is it **** for brains).

But like those wheat farms on his plain,
There's way more stems and grass than grain.
On midwest farms at threshing time,
A ton of straw ain't worth a dime.

Nothing but corn and soybeans here now. Throw out those old grade school
geography books that you are using and try to get in the present century.

No one's impressed if some guy talks
About the number of his stalks;
The bottom line is how much wheat
There is that folks might want to eat.

LoGo is jealous, which is understandable. Only Tom Sherman ever posted more
than 5000 messages to ARBR and many of these were just one liners or other
trash messages that were nothing if not dumb.

I read this thread and had to laugh -
So little wheat, way too much chaff.

If all that chaff's made into hay,
It's just a single step away
From being - like this TROLL's vain words -

Huge steaming piles of bovine turds.

Another reference to excrement. I told you he is the poet of **** with
nothing but **** on the brain. The reason for this is that he also has
nothing but **** for brains. If you like excrement, you will like LoGo.

More TROLLish posts? No, let's have fewer!
This newsgroup's deep in steer manure.
The heap's immense; the odor's rank,
With most produced by one old crank.

LoGo is into nothing but excrement. I swear to God he must surely have a
bowel problem or a rectal problem. Either that, or he is just an anal
person. I would like to advise him that the anus is an exit and not an
entrance if he is also using that orifice for sex. Very bad diseases come
from thinking otherwise and you can really screw up your anus if you aren't
careful. Where do you think AIDS comes from? I am giving this advice to LoGo
for free even though I do think he is a ****head. AIDS is not a pleasant way
to die.

I read this thread and had to howl;
The TROLL's still out there, on the prowl.

But there's a consolation, guys,
The TROLL (who frankly isn't wise)
Quite often STOMPS (as all TROLLs do)
In his own pile of fresh poo-poo.

How tiresome - nothing but excrement, excrement, excrement.

Poetic justice - so it goes...
As feces squishes past his toes,
The TROLL with reddened face, brown feet,
Has found his place - sweets for the sweet!

Regards (and keep smiling),
Wayne

Wayne - the Poet of ****!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 6th 05, 12:16 PM
Edward Dolan

"Mike Rice" wrote in message
On 5 Aug 2005 16:52:11 -0700, "LoGo USA" wrote:

Regards (and keep smiling),
Wayne

LOL!

Indiana Mike

It is rather unique in this day an age to find someone who can string words
together in verse. In former times there were many who were able to do this.
It is too bad that Wayne can't get his mind out of the ****. He is
essentially mired in it. Too bad as he might be worth reading otherwise.
Frankly, this group could use a bit of intellectual elevation, but Wayne
fails us badly with his focus on excrement.

Poets should only write about love and death and other esoteric things.
Everyone knows that. But Wayne is the Poet of ****. I guess that is the best
that ARBR can come up with.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota