who's the shortest person to avidly ride a coker?

Old February 26th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default who's the shortest person to avidly ride a coker?

joemarshall wrote:
Roger Davies and Ken Looi are both not very tall. Like about 5'3" or
so.

Joe

I'm 5'5" with short legs
I don't know about Roger- he is probably 5'3" with long legs

--
GizmoDuck

'The SINZ Unitour 2007' (http://www.sinzuni.org)...No Salvation
Required
'The Laos Unicycle Tour 2006' (http://www.laosunitour.org)....An
Adventure of Epic Proportions
The Monguni Tour 2008....catchy slogan pending
The Unifice 2009....Fire & Ice, One-Wheel Sacrifice
The SISININZ Unitour 2010....How to get a sore butt

Old February 26th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
plumsie

GizmoDuck wrote:

I don't know about Roger- he is probably 5'3" with long legs

Even Children recognise how small Roger is, at an event last year Roger
was sat with a child of about 3. We asked if he was sat with the big
boys and got told "No, I'm sat with Roger".

Despite his size, Roger is an avid coker rider, if he can ride one,
almost anyone can.

Plumsie

--
plumsie
plumsie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9800

Old February 26th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rogeratunicycledotcom

GizmoDuck wrote:

I'm 5'5" with short legs
I don't know about Roger- he is probably 5'3" with long legs

I am not! I am 5' 6" and a half! :-P

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

++++++++++++++++++
Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source
www.unicycle.uk.com
+++++++++++++++++++
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116

Old February 26th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:
I am not! I am 5' 6" and a half! :-P

Roger

haha the half makes all the difeance! i'm about the same hight as
roger, and i have no prob riding a coker. i think the hardest bit if
you are short is getting on, but once you are on, its no prob.

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/register) and upload
your images for everyone to vote on.
New www.videos.unicyclepics.co.uk
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Old February 26th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Naomi

rogeratunicycledotcom wrote:
I am not! I am 5' 6" and a half! :-P

Roger

You have to step OFF the Coker before you start measuring Roger. ;-)

Nao

--
Naomi

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for the day. Teach him how to
fish and with any luck he will spend the entire weekend down by the
canal.
Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

Old February 26th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
deadlydes

Gemma (my missis) is 4ft11 and has the short person coker frame from
Roger.

the seat is as low as it can go and she can JUST ride with 150's

--
deadlydes

Listen to what I mean not what I say
deadlydes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4345

Old February 26th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

i'm buying a nimbus soon for my mount Washington bike race so if anyone
wants to sponser me i could spend the money on a new poc helmet and
goggle set

--
skianduniaddict

unifreak7 wrote:
IT makes me mad how skianduniaddict is so much better than me at
street.
-Shaun JOhanneson

unifreak7 wrote:
skianduniaddict kicks my ass at street
-Shaun JOhanneson

skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old February 26th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

reliventish threadjack:
who is the tallest person to ride a coker?

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 27th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peter.bier

My money is on George Barnes aka GB4. He is the tallest coker rider I
know of. Photos of him on a coker look suspiciously like he is riding
a 29er :-)

--
peter.bier

-Peter Bier
peter.bier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1506

Old February 27th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rogeratunicycledotcom

thejdw wrote:
reliventish threadjack:
who is the tallest person to ride a coker?

This is obvious. It is me and Peter. :-)

--
rogeratunicycledotcom

Unicycle.com in the UK
The UK's Unicycle Source