Inflatable Clown Costume

Old January 10th 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Inflatable Clown Costume

OMG! Youre just enforcing the idea that clowns ride unicycles. This is
never going to give the sport a good look or the seriousness we need to
even move on a little bit. Wow, thanks for knocking us back about 10
years. Now everyone is going to sing that f***ing circus song!!! G**
D**** I*!!!!!!

Haha, kidding!

That looks awesome.

It would be nice to wear that during the summer. The fan must have a
high enough CFM to keep it inflated, so it seems it would be rather cool
in there as long as the air circulates nicely.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old January 10th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

On a Muni ride we got called "clowns with abs". I guess you look like
clown with flab! I think it is hysterical, nice score.

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
Old January 10th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Go riding dressed like that on the most difficult Northshore you can
find.

And video it.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.

Old January 10th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

haha thats cool.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old January 10th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Into the blue;1168076 wrote:
Go riding dressed like that on the most difficult Northshore you can
find.

And video it.

yes absoloutely, that or some hardcore trials, and post it on a bike
website

--
kington99

Dave

Old January 10th 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

"wow he's off to the circus... he can do tricks and everythin!"
hmm, might not be completely fool proof lol

Old January 10th 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

i'd like to see you playing hockey in that tomorow... would be a good
goalkeeper.

--
lowlight
Old January 11th 09, 06:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
madmattunipro

johnfoss;1167609 wrote:
I don't hate you, but you do stand a chance of getting beat up if you
ride down the street like that... :P

Possibly by another unicyclist.

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
Old January 11th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
camrocl

I also have one of these...Well HAD
For halowwen i thought..."I have a great idea...Why don't i Fire Juggle
wearing the suit on a 7ft giraffe" (I had never tried juggling on the
giraffe never mind the fire juggling)
Went ok for the first 2 attempts but the third time not so great. I
dropped a fire ball and it landed on my knee. Luckly the suit didn't
catch but it left a hole in the suit. Stupid idea.
What annoyed me most was that no-one got it on video or camera

--
camrocl
Old January 11th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

camrocl;1168822 wrote:
I also have one of these...Well HAD
For halowwen i thought..."I have a great idea...Why don't i Fire Juggle
wearing the suit on a 7ft giraffe" (I had never tried juggling on the
giraffe never mind the fire juggling)
Went ok for the first 2 attempts but the third time not so great. I
dropped a fire ball and it landed on my knee. Luckly the suit didn't
catch but it left a hole in the suit. Stupid idea.
What annoyed me most was that no-one got it on video or camera

No seriously, don't give up. Next time you will get the video.

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!