Any source for Rockshox Indy one-piece lowers?

Old March 13th 07, 09:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0

Default Any source for Rockshox Indy one-piece lowers?

Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer. Thanks.

Old March 13th 07, 09:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 13, 1:21 pm, "Bellsouth Ijit 2.0" wrote:
Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer. Thanks.

Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

JD

Old March 13th 07, 10:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

On Mar 13, 5:55 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:21 pm, "Bellsouth Ijit 2.0" wrote:

Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer. Thanks.

Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

JD

When you have an old RS use it for a mail box holder or a boat ankor.

Old March 14th 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0

"Crazy Fred" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 13, 5:55 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:21 pm, "Bellsouth Ijit 2.0" wrote:

Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer.
Thanks.

Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

JD

When you have an old RS use it for a mail box holder or a boat ankor.

Ankor, is that like canker? Rotting boat, perhaps?

Old March 14th 07, 12:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 13, 1:21 pm, "Bellsouth Ijit 2.0" wrote:
Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer.
Thanks.

Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

JD

I've got bikes with a Surly 1x1 rigid, a Kelly rigid, a Vicious Cycles
rigid, a rotting rusty Huffy rigid forks, but that wasn't my question.
Thanks for playing, though.