busted

Old March 13th 07, 02:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bob Rogers[_2_]

Default busted

http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

Old March 13th 07, 03:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 13, 8:12 am, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

I wondered if anyone would post an article on this. I still read the
dailies, and found it kind of amusing. Same **** different decade.
Just like the Sedona 4, too bad they didn't make them give up there
bikes.

As much ad it pains me to say it ... Thanks Bob

Old March 13th 07, 03:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
small change

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 13, 8:12 am, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

I wondered if anyone would post an article on this. I still read the
dailies, and found it kind of amusing. Same **** different decade.
Just like the Sedona 4, too bad they didn't make them give up there
bikes.

As much ad it pains me to say it ... Thanks Bob

old news, it's been circulating for at least two weeks.

Old March 13th 07, 03:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 13, 9:19 am, "small change" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 13, 8:12 am, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

I wondered if anyone would post an article on this. I still read the
dailies, and found it kind of amusing. Same **** different decade.
Just like the Sedona 4, too bad they didn't make them give up there
bikes.

As much ad it pains me to say it ... Thanks Bob

old news, it's been circulating for at least two weeks.

Closer to a month old, I think the first daily came out on this on the
18th or 19th of Feb, but know one bothered posting the daily on it
here. For that matter the Sedona 4 was ~ a decade ago yet somehow ppl
forget. Too bad some riders feel like they have to ride the big ditch.

Old March 13th 07, 04:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paul Boyd

Bob Rogers said the following on 13/03/2007 14:12:
http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

Don't they deserve it for stupidity?

"They also told them to look at their web page. Several days later,
ranger Paul Austin checked out the page...."

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old March 13th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On 13 Mar 2007 08:32:25 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 13, 9:19 am, "small change" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 13, 8:12 am, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

I wondered if anyone would post an article on this. I still read the
dailies, and found it kind of amusing. Same **** different decade.
Just like the Sedona 4, too bad they didn't make them give up there
bikes.

As much ad it pains me to say it ... Thanks Bob

old news, it's been circulating for at least two weeks.

Closer to a month old, I think the first daily came out on this on the
18th or 19th of Feb, but know one bothered posting the daily on it
here.

Obviously, mountain bikers didn't want the truth to come out.

For that matter the Sedona 4 was ~ a decade ago yet somehow ppl
forget. Too bad some riders feel like they have to ride the big ditch.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 14th 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bob Rogers[_2_]

"small change" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 13, 8:12 am, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

I wondered if anyone would post an article on this. I still read the
dailies, and found it kind of amusing. Same **** different decade.
Just like the Sedona 4, too bad they didn't make them give up there
bikes.

As much ad it pains me to say it ... Thanks Bob

old news, it's been circulating for at least two weeks.

Guess you missed your chance to post it, what with your nose up in the air
and all.

Old March 14th 07, 12:51 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Mar 13, 6:01 pm, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
"small change" wrote in message

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 13, 8:12 am, "Bob Rogers" wrote:
http://home.nps.gov/applications/morningreport/

I wondered if anyone would post an article on this. I still read the
dailies, and found it kind of amusing. Same **** different decade.
Just like the Sedona 4, too bad they didn't make them give up there
bikes.

As much ad it pains me to say it ... Thanks Bob

old news, it's been circulating for at least two weeks.

Guess you missed your chance to post it, what with your nose up in the air
and all.

hmmm nose in the air??? not so far but what the hell. I did think it
would be a bit suspect for me to post it seeing as how I have posted
before that I worked at both GLCA and GRCA. Particularly since this is
such a hot topic around Flag, were I did most of (if there was any) my
growing up ... and grad school. BTW how's your son likin' NAU?

That said I do think that it is good that things like this get posted
in as many public forums as possible. It is good that everyone see how
stupid and irresponsible ppl can be. Stupid for riding it ...stupid
for posting it.

But actually I was really commenting on ol' Bob making a post to AMB
that wasn't a leg hump for JD.

Kinda refreshing really. In an alternative universe sort of way.

So why the venom?

Busted BlueShift harper Unicycling 20 August 31st 06 05:23 AM
Busted rim? Eddbmxdude Unicycling 11 March 9th 06 11:12 PM
Ricky Busted! Ricky Alan White Mountain Biking 0 July 18th 05 11:48 PM
Jones gets busted!!! crit pro Racing 11 September 30th 04 03:08 AM