Drugs rule, jocks drool...

Old July 26th 07, 04:11 AM posted to talk.politics.drugs,rec.sport.baseball,rec.bicycles.racing
Dick Tater

Default Drugs rule, jocks drool...

...over all those nice sweet drugs that will help them win, win! WIN!

Baseball, bicycle racing down.

Next up, NBA, NFL, and FISA.

Jerkwad fans keep the charade going, wanting
a mythical "purity" (which has never existed,
even once) in any champion.

I don't watch sports anymore. The TV networks
treat all sports like drug-testing commercials.

I'll go watch little league and Ultimante Frisbee
near my house (and I KNOW those guys are stoned)
for all the competitive sports I need.

Old July 27th 07, 03:31 PM posted to talk.politics.drugs,rec.sport.baseball,rec.bicycles.racing
suds mcduff[_2_]

Dick Tater wrote:
..over all those nice sweet drugs that will help them win, win! WIN!

Baseball, bicycle racing down.

Next up, NBA, NFL, and FISA.

Jerkwad fans keep the charade going, wanting
a mythical "purity" (which has never existed,
even once) in any champion.

I don't watch sports anymore. The TV networks
treat all sports like drug-testing commercials.

I'll go watch little league

----High school ball can be a good value. Little leagues good when the
"bad parents" get chased....

and Ultimante Frisbee
near my house (and I KNOW those guys are stoned)

----Too strenuous. I'm thinking golf or bowling......

jocks and horses banned for using tobacco [email protected] Racing 0 July 29th 06 10:44 PM
drool... David Martin UK 10 April 28th 06 05:48 PM
DROOL bryanska General 3 January 10th 06 12:56 AM
Chris Walker & Drool Alec Sander Racing 13 February 26th 05 03:53 AM
Drool Dutchy... hippy Australia 11 September 16th 04 07:58 AM