"Where no MUni has gone before...."

Old December 31st 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default "Where no MUni has gone before...."

Goats_On_Unicycles;1160958 wrote:
What muni was Jeremy on?

The same one I was going to lend *YOU* if you had made the trip down
here, lol! (Mr. Orange!)

30518

|Filename: DSC06908.JPG |

MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::
Old December 31st 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

oh woot!
-that- sexy beast!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old December 31st 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

The choice of Gollum as the "Klingon *******" was inspired. My two
youngest, who watched it with me, would have spewed milk out their
noses, had they been drinking milk while we watched it. We're all Trek
fans in my house, as well as LOTR.

--
pkittle

*==========================
Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg
Old December 31st 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

pkittle;1161002 wrote:
The choice of Gollum as the "Klingon *******" was inspired. My two
youngest, who watched it with me, would have spewed milk out their
noses, had they been drinking milk while we watched it. We're all Trek
fans in my house, as well as LOTR.

Haha I'm surprised nobody noticed that James Carville was superimposed
onto Golem's body! Just a little twist I thought would be funny.

30519

|Filename: James_Carville_Is_Gollum.jpg |

Old December 31st 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Ran out of time to edit. In case some may not know who James Carville
is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Carville

Some of my favorite James T. Kirk quotes:

"This is Muntiny Mister"

"The-sound-of a-machine-gun-bolt-being-pulled back"

"Scotty I need more power!"

"Energize"

"Phasers on stun"

"Risk is our business! That's what it's....AllABOUT! That's why we're
aboard her!"

And many more!

Old December 31st 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Shug

I just watched it again ..... TERRIFIC! Terry, you made that kids week
and I am certain that he made your as well.
Stuff like this makes me enjoy this Forum and -You- add a ton of
passion and fun that keeps me coming back.
The mere fact that age isn't an issue in a venture like Uni riding is
heartening. Not to mention living clear across the country from each
other. Shared interests like this truly bring out the best in folk!
Shug

--
Shug

Industrial Strength Chafing
Old December 31st 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

I still have the Phaser.

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old December 31st 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

MuniAddict;1160455 wrote:
Haha thanks, I did download one of the really good editing software
*full* trial versions, (I think it was pinnacle) but I could not figure
it out! I really need something EASY to use, like movie make has spoiled
me because it's just soooo super easy to use.

Vegas is like Windows movie makers big brother, I hate it for that
though. But it seems like it will fit you.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old December 31st 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Jerrick;1161093 wrote:
Vegas is like Windows movie makers big brother, I hate it for that
though. But it seems like it will fit you.

hmmm
i might have to try that... i don't like premier (i have the full
extended version)
i do like pinnacle tho, i have that as well...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 31st 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Terry -
Darn good Shatner impression.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a 'few uni race write-ups'
(http://home.roadrunner.com/~rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)