Critical Mass - productive campaign to promote cycling or...

Old September 20th 05, 08:30 AM
Simon Brooke

Default Critical Mass - productive campaign to promote cycling or...

in message , Nobody
Here ') wrote:

The Nottingham Duck wrote:
[A huge snip]

If I were you I would stop and think carefully before I posted anymore
of your nasty little trolls ,or this post could follow you
around,exposing you for what you really are.

Oh my God, I've gatherd myself a *stalker*! Ooooh, how exciting. And
a crazed, drug addled one at that! Fantastic. :-)

You'll join him in my killfile if you don't leave it. It'll be cosy in
there, just the two of you.

The trouble with Simon is that he only opens his mouth to change feet.
;; of me, by a 'friend'

Old September 20th 05, 08:47 AM
Nobody Here

Bertie Wiggins wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 05:59:43 +0100, The Nottingham Duck
wrote:

You are the one who dived into the 'Huntley debate' on "Clarkson pie
eyed" in the apparent defence of Wiggin's claim that Huntley didn't
"lure" the two girls.

"It would appear that the two children *approached* Ian Huntley to pet
his dog and to ask after their classroom assistant. Huntley used this
approach to fulfill his perverted desires."

Do you believe that when Huntley took his dog for a walk he did so
with the intent of using the hound as a lure for children?

If not, what was the lure? Or, if you want to extend the definition
of 'lure', what was the form of Hutley's approach to his two victims?

Oh what a mistake. You'll be labelled a paedophile too, now. ;-)

Actually, maybe not. The moron misattributed something someone else
said to me, so it's likely some other sucker'll get the blame for
what you just said.

--
Nobby
Old September 20th 05, 10:10 PM
Bertie Wiggins

On 20 Sep 2005 07:47:44 GMT, Nobody Here
wrote:

Oh what a mistake. You'll be labelled a paedophile too, now. ;-)

Have you heard of Godwin's Law? As a Usenet thread lengthens, the
chances of someone being labelled a Nazi tends to 1. In many
newsgroups, to prevent threads going on for an infinite period, as
soon as someone is labelled a Nazi the thread is finished and whoever
labelled someone a Nazi loses their argument.

I suggest the same is true of a paedophila label, and someone who
labels another a paedophile does so because they have lost their
argument.
Old September 21st 05, 04:01 AM
The Nottingham Duck

On 20 Sep 2005 06:27:45 GMT, Nobody Here
wrote:

The Nottingham Duck wrote:
[A huge snip]

If I were you I would stop and think carefully before I posted anymore
of your nasty little trolls ,or this post could follow you
around,exposing you for what you really are.

Oh my God, I've gatherd myself a *stalker*! Ooooh, how exciting. And
a crazed, drug addled one at that! Fantastic. :-)

How sad.

You said it ,digger.

I provide 'prima facie' evidence of your trolling and you still think
your replies can convince other readers otherwise ?

Why not write an itemised response to my last post ?
Because you can't defend yourself ?

And your little puppy 'Bertie Wiggins' followed you over from
"Clarkson".
How sweet ! Unless you happen to be the same bloke,of course

Old September 21st 05, 04:13 AM
The Nottingham Duck

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:30:09 +0100, Simon Brooke
wrote:

in message , Nobody
Here ') wrote:

The Nottingham Duck wrote:
[A huge snip]

If I were you I would stop and think carefully before I posted anymore
of your nasty little trolls ,or this post could follow you
around,exposing you for what you really are.

Oh my God, I've gatherd myself a *stalker*! Ooooh, how exciting. And
a crazed, drug addled one at that! Fantastic. :-)

You'll join him in my killfile if you don't leave it. It'll be cosy in
there, just the two of you.

Hey,if it isn't the third musketeer !

Apart from providing a Google-found definition for Skunk to make
yourself look cool and trendy,what relevant posts have you submitted
regarding the original post ?

If none doesn't that make you a... , oh its on the tip of my
tongue...rhymes with doll....

Old September 21st 05, 04:19 AM
The Nottingham Duck

wrote:

You are the one who dived into the 'Huntley debate' on "Clarkson pie
eyed" in the apparent defence of Wiggin's claim that Huntley didn't
"lure" the two girls.

"It would appear that the two children *approached* Ian Huntley to pet
his dog and to ask after their classroom assistant. Huntley used this
approach to fulfill his perverted desires."

Do you believe that when Huntley took his dog for a walk he did so
with the intent of using the hound as a lure for children?

If not, what was the lure? Or, if you want to extend the definition
of 'lure', what was the form of Hutley's approach to his two victims?

Congratulations Bertie Wiggins !

You've graduated from Troll University !!!

Dragging your sorry arse over here from "Clarkson" with the same
trollish point.

Did 'Nobody' e-mail you specially to do this , or are you trying to
beat him in the troll league table ?

Your gonna have to do a ****load of work, son , he's an Aussie so he's
already way ahead of you in the irritation stakes.

P.S. I understand you work with children .Would your employers like to
read your posts to this group ?

Old September 21st 05, 04:32 AM
The Nottingham Duck

wrote:

Oh what a mistake. You'll be labelled a paedophile too, now. ;-)

Have you heard of Godwin's Law? As a Usenet thread lengthens, the
chances of someone being labelled a Nazi tends to 1. In many
newsgroups, to prevent threads going on for an infinite period, as
soon as someone is labelled a Nazi the thread is finished and whoever
labelled someone a Nazi loses their argument.

You know, 'Ian Gregory' wrote about Godwin's Law in "Clarkson" on
16/9/05 at 1:53 am.

You wouldn't be trying to catch me out by going over old posts ?

The fact that you haven't reproduced any would prove that you couldn't
find any dirt.

Trying to defend the indefencible and failing. Quelle surprise !

I suggest the same is true of a paedophila label, and someone who
labels another a paedophile does so because they have lost their
argument.

Well if telling yourself that helps relieve your frustration at being
blown away in an argument...

It don't matter anyway.By turning up in this post with a regurgatated
post you've confirmed your trollish activities.

Enjoy your new life with 'Nobody Here' under some ****-soaked bridge.

You're made for each other !

Old September 21st 05, 06:59 AM
Bertie Wiggins

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:32:33 +0100, The Nottingham Duck
wrote:

Enjoy your new life with 'Nobody Here' under some ****-soaked bridge.

It would seem to be a more appropriate place for a duck.
Old September 21st 05, 07:01 AM
Bertie Wiggins

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:19:06 +0100, The Nottingham Duck
wrote:

Dragging your sorry arse over here from "Clarkson" with the same
trollish point.

I note that you avoid the question.
Old September 21st 05, 06:29 PM
Tom

"The Nottingham Duck" wrote in message

If none doesn't that make you a... , oh its on the tip of my
tongue...rhymes with doll....

I always thought it rhymed with "bowl"

Tom

--