Almost Ready!

Old December 22nd 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Default Almost Ready!

I finally found some guys I trust to work on the Titus:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=_v...related&search

Old December 22nd 06, 05:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:53:14 -0800, Bill Sornson wrote:

I finally found some guys I trust to work on the Titus:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=_v...related&search

heheeee.... looks like the shop I bought my first mtb from.

Pretty crazy stuff if you're into trials:
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=mOzwkWQawpE&NR
--
Slack
Old December 22nd 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tom

Slack wrote:
Pretty crazy stuff if you're into trials:
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=mOzwkWQawpE&NR
--
Slack That boy's good. I like the move onto the twin handrails, to the rock, then rotating and backrolling a front wheelie. Tom

Old December 22nd 06, 10:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
I finally found some guys I trust to work on the Titus:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=_v...related&search

crap, so that's how it's done....

stupid me

Gary

Old December 22nd 06, 11:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:53:14 -0800, Bill Sornson wrote:

I finally found some guys I trust to work on the Titus:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=_v...related&search

One heck of a bike stand though. I've got a Park PCS-1.
doubt it'd hold up with these F**K sticks....
Old December 23rd 06, 12:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
crewser

Bill Sornson wrote:
I finally found some guys I trust to work on the Titus:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=_v...related&search

Looks like they were adjusting the standover height. If I can't find my
proper fit I now know how to adjust it. Does Park make that tool?

Mud

Old December 23rd 06, 03:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

crewser wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
I finally found some guys I trust to work on the Titus:

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=_v...related&search

Looks like they were adjusting the standover height. If I can't find my
proper fit I now know how to adjust it. Does Park make that tool?

Mud

I thought they were forming the tubes into those cool new shapes....

/s