be careful out there

Old April 8th 04, 04:41 PM
john riley

Default be careful out there

http://tinyurl.com/268an
Old April 9th 04, 07:34 AM
LioNiNoiL_a t_NetscapE_D 0 T_NeT

http://tinyurl.com/268an

That's one headline I would have bet good money we'd never see.

Old April 9th 04, 03:04 PM
Kelly

(john riley) wrote in message . com...
http://tinyurl.com/268an

At least he did not throw the butt on the street....no doubt, for him,
he would have been better off littering.

Kelly
Old April 9th 04, 03:37 PM
Bill Anton

Hmmm... smoking while cycling. Obviously not a health nut. Was he trying
to accelerate the absorption of nicotine into his system... or does he have
a problem driving a zero-emission vehicle?
--
Bill Anton
2001 Vision R-40 26x26 SWB OSS

"john riley" wrote in message