FA: Burley Rock n Roll MTB Tandem

Old December 12th 04, 03:29 PM

Default FA: Burley Rock n Roll MTB Tandem

Burley Rock n Roll Mountain Tandem Bicycle (2002)

Frameset Specifications

Beautiful Deep Brown Finish

Small Size Frameset 18 x 15 (49 x 38cm)

Front Top Tube: 22.6 (57.5cm)

Rear Effective Top Tube: 27.5 (70.0cm)

Front Standover: 29.6 (75.2cm)
Rear Effective Standover: 26.2 (66.5cm)

Features and Components

True Temper Cromoly Steel Frameset

Shimano XT/LX 9-speed Drivetrain

GripShift Controls

Shimano Deore LX Brake Levers

Shimano Deore LX V-Brakes

Softride Rear Suspension Beam

Adjustable Stoker Stem

Shimano Sealed Bearing Hubs

Mavic Rims (40 hole)

This bike was professionally assembled and maintained and has been
garage stored. Take advantage of the low reserve
and bid now!

All shipping costs paid by buyer. We will professionally box, ship, and
fully insure the item and ship to your business address. Our flat rate
for shipping and handling is $150 +$25 for insurance. 3% NJ Sales Tax
if applicable.