6th Annual Mayors' Ride needs Berkeley to Napa route

Old April 2nd 08, 12:07 AM posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Martin Krieg[_2_]

Default 6th Annual Mayors' Ride needs Berkeley to Napa route

Is there anyone out there who can tell us the best roads to take to get
from Berkeley City Hall to Napa City Hall on a bike? And in a perfect
world, might such a person be able to load such a route to our maps at
http://www.bikeroute.com/brdc ? They work exceptionally well in Firefox
and Safari but not in IE (of which we are still looking for someone who
can mash such code for $$...) .

We need this for our 6th annual National Mayors' Ride for which you can
find the schedule/scorecard at
http://www.BikeRoute.com/NationalMayorsRide2008

THX in advance!!

Martin Krieg "Awake Again" Author
2009 w/"How America Can Bike & Grow Rich"
http://www.bikeroute.com/HBGR
'79 & '86 TransAmerica Bike Rides
Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor
NBG Founding Director, HiWheel Cyclist