Reliable Transport

Old December 29th 17, 01:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Reliable Transport

On 28/12/2017 03:48, Simon Jester wrote:

I saw plenty of cars broken down by the side of the road over the Violence Promoting Holiday, but no bicycles.
Why is that?
I thought cars were a viable form of transport and pedal cycles were not.

Assuming you know (admittedly perhaps not the safest of assumptions),
what on earth are you talking about?
Old December 29th 17, 01:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 28/12/2017 21:24, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:35:00 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 6:56:56 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 28/12/2017 17:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
I saw plenty of cars broken down by the side of the road over the
Violence Promoting Holiday, but no bicycles. Why is that?

I thought cars were a viable form of transport and pedal cycles
were not.

Just for once you thought correctly.

I see quite a few bicycles that must be broken down, they are on the
back or the roof of cars, some of them seem to be missing a wheel.

I made a complaint to the local cycling club about the members
breaking the law.

I assume you have never driven even 0.001 mph above the speed limit.

Silly cyclist.

Cheap snip, but you are a silly cyclist.

Here you are, I'll put my post back:
I made a complaint to the local cycling club about the members breaking the
law.
The leader of the cycling club said that illegally cycling down a ginnel
where cycling was clearly prohibited and illegally cycling on the footpath
was safer than cycling on what is a quiet road.
I very politely question his judgment and am still waiting for his reply. I
don't really expect a reply as I have politely shown him to be a stupid
****.
Unfortunately I know a few cyclists. Not one of them has an IQ bigger than
my shoe size.

I have never used a road vehicle on the footpath or down a ginnel.
A bicycle is classed as a road vehicle. I bet that you did not know that.

Just answer the question.
Have you ever broken the speed limit?

If he had (just supposing), would it justify law-breaking by turd cyclists?

Old December 29th 17, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.12.2017 18:46, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
I saw plenty of cars broken down by the side of the road over the
Violence Promoting Holiday, but no bicycles. Why is that?

I thought cars were a viable form of transport and pedal cycles were
not.

Just for once you thought correctly.

My bike is a very reliable delightful convenient economical viable form
of transport.
A bicycle is a machine. Like any machine, it needs to be looked after
and maintained in good repair. This goes also for those NOx spewing
monstrosities which you and your ilk belch forth every day.
Old December 29th 17, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

I take that as a real great compliment coming from YOU. Especially from YOU.
I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old December 29th 17, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28.12.2017 21:34, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Silly cyclist.

Thanks greatly for the compliment.
Now please call me a vulgar little maggot.
Old December 29th 17, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

I will answer your question if you answer the question I have several times
asked you.
Are you gay?
No disrespects if you are.
Your call.

I am very gay and happy, thank you. Life is good.
Oh let us have much more gaiety in our lives.
Old December 29th 17, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Simon Jester wrote:
[...]

I have answered your question, now answer mine.

Old January 5th 18, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]

wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:35:00 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:

[]
Just answer the question.
Have you ever broken the speed limit?

I will answer your question if you answer the question I have several
times asked you.
Are you gay?
No disrespects if you are.
Your call.

I have answered your question, now answer mine.

He's a woose.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
Old January 6th 18, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 06/01/2018 14:26, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 12/27/2017 7:48 PM, Simon Jester wrote:

I saw plenty of cars broken down by the side of the road over the
Violence Promoting Holiday, but no bicycles.
Why is that?
I thought cars were a viable form of transport and pedal cycles were not.

A limey trying to think...... Ah, there's the rub!
LOL

Not only that, but he claims the power to tell whether a car is broken
down or merely parked.