2003 NAUCC results posted yet?

Old October 15th 03, 07:03 PM
David Stone

Default 2003 NAUCC results posted yet?

Does anyone know if the 2003 convention racing results have been posted
yet?

David Stone

Old October 15th 03, 08:36 PM
smiley-ryan

The results of NAUCC have not been posted yet. Hopefully they will be
in a few days.

-Ryan Woessner

--
smiley-ryan - The World Champ!
smiley-ryan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/727

Old October 15th 03, 09:23 PM
johnfoss

David,

Funny timing. I have one of your NAUCC results, a red ribbon from the
10K. I think it got mixed in with the ones that were recently mailed to
me. I think you came in 2nd in whatever age group you were in. Send your
mailing address to jfoss at unicycling.com, and I'll get it in the mail
to ya!

A request for the results when posted:
Please explain the method that was used to determine the overall MUni
winners. Large awards were given out for this, but it kind of loses its
impact if people don't even know how the results were arrived at. Was it
a basic comparison of place rankings, like overall racing awards? If so
which events? Thanks.

I don't know that we need a MUni award as a traditional thing. Without
one, each event stands on its own. Plus, Trials riders are often not as
interested in speed or cross country, and vice-versa. High Jump and Long
Jump are done at the track, and I think of them as "field" events, but
they also appeal to the MUni and Trials crowds. Were they included in
the overall award?

--
johnfoss - Now riding to work

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"In three months or so, he won't be doing that any more." -- Kris Holm's
cousin Derek, 13, on Kris' unicycling now that he's married

gary fisher nirvana 2003 or 2004? Please help jbloos Techniques 11 October 23rd 03 12:23 PM
Naucc 2003 Pics at1pe_uni Unicycling 22 August 26th 03 11:53 PM
About NAUCC 2003 . . . Carol McLean Unicycling 1 July 11th 03 02:54 PM