Crank Forward Bikes for Commuting and Touring?

Old June 23rd 06, 05:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Crank Forward Bikes for Commuting and Touring?

Any CF riders out there that can comment on CF bikes as
touring/commuting bikes?

Jim

Old June 23rd 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

In alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent on 23 Jun 2006 09:49:49 -0700
stratrider wrote:
Any CF riders out there that can comment on CF bikes as
touring/commuting bikes?

IT's not a term I've heard before. Can you explain what one is?

Zebee
Old June 24th 06, 12:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

IT's not a term I've heard before. Can you explain what one is?

Randy Schlitter, the owner of RANS, came out with a bike design that is
effectively a cross between an upright and a recumbent. Check out
CrankForward.com and RANSBikes.com.

Jim

Old June 24th 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

stratrider wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

IT's not a term I've heard before. Can you explain what one is?

Randy Schlitter, the owner of RANS, came out with a bike design that is
effectively a cross between an upright and a recumbent. Check out
CrankForward.com and RANSBikes.com.

Jim

Check the message board on CrankForward, there's a guy commuting on his
Rans Zenetik that's posting about it. There's also a Crank Forward
forum under "SPECIALTY DISCUSSIONS" on BentRiderOnline.

There's not many of us yet, but our numbers are growing. I have the
Cruz and I love it!

steel touring bikes [email protected] Techniques 134 April 25th 05 05:35 AM
steel touring bikes [email protected] Techniques 0 April 14th 05 01:47 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Belgium/Netherlands touring bikes Art Winterbauer General 8 August 4th 03 08:24 AM