Street Discussion Thread.

Old June 20th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default Street Discussion Thread.

zfreak220 wrote:
I went on a wet muni ride with odyssey twisted plastics, and slippage
wasn't too bad, they're pretty good pedals.

The pins will not hold up for pedal grabs tho.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

juggle508 wrote:
Thats what I ride for street. They are especially good for grinding.
They don't wear away too fast. I use them also because they are really
easy for flip tricks.

KH.

thats strange I had a pair, the first day of ridding 3 pins
broke off by the end of the week most were worn down pretty good.

Old June 20th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Luke Collalto

juggle508 wrote:
Street is harder than trials.

That's a terrible thing to say. Street and trials are both as hard as
you want them to be.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)

Stealth, is always in fashion.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

agentQ wrote:
thats strange I had a pair, the first day of ridding 3 pins
broke off by the end of the week most were worn down pretty good.

I've had mine for a couple months and I've only lost two or three of
the pins due to pedal grabbing. The rest are still there and even still
grippy. Maybe you got a poor batch. I have shattered a pair after a
year of street riding, though at $11 I have no problem buying another
pair.

--
Brian O.

mscalisi wrote:
We only need one 36" rim, one that doesn't suck. A properly sized KH rim
(like the 29er only larger) would be awesome.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

I think in general basic trials is easier to learn than basic street. I
could hop and ride skinnies before I could uni-spin and long before I
could crankflip. Though more advanced trials becomes very difficult, as
does street.

As for the pedals: I may have had a bad pair, I will however not be
buying anymore of them, I didnt enjoy the feel, for one, and a pedal
that shatters seams very dangerous for street. Id rather ride plastic
that bends untill the metal ripps through.

Old June 20th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Luke Collalto wrote:
That's a terrible thing to say. Street and trials are both as hard as
you want them to be.

Personal opinion of mine.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
*guts* to do.
Deadly.
Kevin McMullin

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
superuni

has any one done a dubble treyflip?

--
superuni

---!www.sixsixone.com!---
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

superuni wrote:
has any one done a dubble treyflip?

i know i haven't

i bet shaun or luke could pull it off, or maybe have

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
*R.I.P Johnny Hart*
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 20th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ohcrazyone

What? Do you mean like six flips?

--
Ohcrazyone