Street Discussion Thread.

Old December 29th 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

Default Street Discussion Thread.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Oh I see. I actually filed my teeth so they're really sharp then I bit
them off.

I also got a belt sander and sanded my face off so that's why I don't
have any eyes or ears or a nose. I also shaved my head.

ah. i need to become more flexible. my mouth simply couldnt reach my
feet.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 01:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Really? I found it very easy, would have been easier with the aid of a
face and hands.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Really? I found it very easy, would have been easier with the aid of a
face and hands.

So how exactly are you typing seeming as you don't know mindpowering
yet*???*

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com

Old December 29th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Oh I see. I actually filed my teeth so they're really sharp then I bit
them off.

I also got a belt sander and sanded my face off so that's why I don't
have any eyes or ears or a nose. I also shaved my head.

This is an awesome street discussion.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com/forum/) - *The First Serious
Unicycle Computer Game* - -First test release available 'here!'
(http://eenwiel.nl/temp/ProjectUNI.exe)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
Old December 29th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Brian O. wrote:
This is an awesome street discussion.

H-hem
-
Luke Collalto wrote:

-Just chat

I've been waiting to use this one for ages. But good call, Brian.

I just got 540's hop-less. And I haven't been for a ride since I landed
them on Christmas Eve.

Old December 29th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

540 spins or uni-spins? either way, that's tight.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-Take fair warning.
Everything I say is false.-
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 06:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Goats_On_Unicycles wrote:
540 spins or uni-spins? either way, that's tight.

Both. I've been able to 540 hoptwist for a while though.

Old December 29th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
H-hem
-

I've been waiting to use this one for ages. But good call, Brian.

I just got 540's hop-less. And I haven't been for a ride since I landed
them on Christmas Eve.

Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 29th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

unicycledood wrote:
Townsvile is where the powerpuff girls live

Hahaha, good observation (enter name here). I live in the evil
Townsville.