Street Discussion Thread.

Old June 14th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Default Street Discussion Thread.

unifreak7 wrote:
Blind 360 feels way cooler normal.

Yes they do, for some reason I'm very weird about 360's:

I natrually 360 to the left, except for static/slow mobing 360's in
which case it is easier for me to spin right.

Also, when I ride slowly and 360 to the right, I can spin a complete
360 smoother then when I spin left at all.

I'm not really "blind" either way on them, actually....

--
forrestunifreak

I will, becuase I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

liberalism sucks.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

forrestunifreak wrote:
Yes they do, for some reason I'm very weird about 360's:

I natrually 360 to the left, except for static/slow mobing 360's in
which case it is easier for me to spin right.

Also, when I ride slowly and 360 to the right, I can spin a complete
360 smoother then when I spin left at all.

I'm not really "blind" either way on them, actually....

That is exactly how I am.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomsey

got a question for all

what cranks do you reckon are best for flips?..

the moment kris holm ones seem to be the best. how long are they?

--
tomsey
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

137mm. I really like them for flips, but backs and double backs are way
easier with shorter cranks, I think.

--
foforackard

*unicycle for Christ*
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Evan hates the frame a lot, he keeps telling me to throw it away. I like
it though.
Its 4130 and the legs are streamline tubing. Evan accidentally welded
the crown 1/8" too far forward (I think thats why he hates it) so he is
going to make me a bunch more.
The crown and cranks are now covered in bright green griptape but I did
that after I took the pictures because the color is painful to look at.

The seat is pretty painful to sit on because I used such a slim piece
of foam.
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../DSC09435.jpg]
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../DSC09436.jpg]

Whats with the rubber bands?....

--
maximus unius

dunawan wrote:
usually always

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

maximus unius wrote:
Whats with the rubber bands?....

They look neat?

Actually, without the rubber bands, the hub would probably break.

--
Brian O.

mscalisi wrote:
We only need one 36" rim, one that doesn't suck. A properly sized KH rim
(like the 29er only larger) would be awesome.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

To show he built the wheel himself? maybe.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

maximus unius wrote:
Whats with the rubber bands?....

Decoration. My trials uni has them too.

Old June 14th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikeswarbrick

tomsey wrote:
got a question for all

what cranks do you reckon are best for flips?..

the moment kris holm ones seem to be the best. how long are they?

I love the 137's for flips. I can double front and triple back. I
haven't tried a smaller set of cranks for multiple backflips yet tho.

xxxx

--
Mikeswarbrick
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Luke Collalto

I use 125 moments.

Hey Spencer, is it possible to take that bearing protector discs on the
hub off?

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'