FS: Northwave Fahrenheit GTX Winter Road Shoes Size 46

Old January 24th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom

Default FS: Northwave Fahrenheit GTX Winter Road Shoes Size 46

I have a pair of Northwave Fahrenheit GTX Winter Road Shoes size 46 for
sale. They are in almost new condition. They've had cleats mounted and
been ridden on one 30 mile ride. (they're just a touch too narrow for me)

$100 shipped to lower 48

Paypal is preferred

Remove the spam filter for email
Old January 25th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Emailed you, not sure if I got the spam filter out, please contact
me...

On Jan 24, 5:17 pm, Tom wrote:
I have a pair of Northwave Fahrenheit GTX Winter Road Shoes size 46 for
sale. They are in almost new condition. They've had cleats mounted and
been ridden on one 30 mile ride. (they're just a touch too narrow for me)

$100 shipped to lower 48

Paypal is preferred

Remove the spam filter for email

WTB Northwave evolution road shoes size 42.5 carbonfiberone Marketplace 0 August 12th 06 06:37 PM
FA: Time RXS Carbon Ti pedals, Northwave shoes w/ Speedplay soles size 44 Kahuna Marketplace 0 March 12th 06 09:35 PM
Northwave Winter MTB Shoes 42 jerryo Marketplace 0 November 22nd 05 01:42 PM
northwave fahrenheit weecrackpot UK 8 January 1st 05 10:32 AM
Northwave Winter shoes? Me UK 1 November 15th 04 09:08 AM