our first movie

Old November 22nd 03, 09:39 PM
thinuniking

Default our first movie

phil and i made our first unicycle movie last weekend i have watched it
and laughed becauce i have never seen my self unicycling before anyway
what do you think?
go on flippet.org and on unicycle videos and the top video say seaton
day video or something sorry i would put a link but i do not know how
sorry

--
thinuniking - mad as a clown

i have given up the wheel to live
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old November 22nd 03, 09:42 PM
James_Potter

Here ya go:
http://www.flippet.org/muni/videos.html
I haven't seen it yet, because my computer still goes sllllooow.

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-This post *would* be in the most replies thread, if *GILBY* hadn't
killed it.-

Old November 22nd 03, 09:49 PM
thinuniking

thanks my p.c is slow as well i have not seen all of it as my p.c
crashed 3/4 of the way through but i am seeing the 70mb version on phils
laptop soon

Old November 22nd 03, 10:31 PM
phil

Indeed, 'tis a video. Taken last weekend, it's taken me ages to get the
thing together because I've been falling in bogs in Derbyshire most of
this last week.

It's 8.4MB, 4 minutes long, and set to The Goo Goo Dolls - Truth Is A
Whisper, which I think is a really rather good song. The picture quality
is a bit pants

This is actually the first time I've made a video longer than a very
short thing and done more editing than simply sticking the clips
together, and I'm rather pleased with the result if I may say so myself.

'Twas good fun doing the riding, too...

Phil

--
phil - ex-studenty type

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
phil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/915

Old November 22nd 03, 11:22 PM
hell-on-wheel

Excellent trials riding! Makes me want to head over to the skate park
now.

British to American translation please......pants, an adjective?

--
hell-on-wheel - My karma ran over your dogma

On the other hand, you have different fingers. - Steven Wright
hell-on-wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3425

Old November 22nd 03, 11:28 PM
phil

hell-on-wheel wrote:
*British to American translation please......pants, an adjective? *

"A bit pants" = "a bit rubbish"

Sorry about that, I hadn't noticed I'd written it...

Phil

Old November 22nd 03, 11:49 PM
joona

phil wrote:
*
"A bit pants" = "a bit rubbish"

Sorry about that, I hadn't noticed I'd written it...

Phil *

This is just hilarious. And I should be able to understand both of you.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

Mad as a moose (or atleast Minimoose)
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

Old November 23rd 03, 01:42 AM
uniextreme

Hey, my computer says " Unable to render, dx50 decomposer not found." I
dont know jack about computers so what is it?

--
uniextreme - Funkadelic Unicyclist
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old November 23rd 03, 02:21 AM
hell-on-wheel

My dad and I used to restore MGB's (little British sports cars), and the
shop manuels included a dictionary of British car part names and their
American equivalents. For instance:
American-British
-------------------
trunk=boot
fender=wing
drive shaft=propellor shaft
hood=bonnet
convertible top=hood
dashboard=facia
gasoline=petrol
wench=King Dick spanner
counter-clockwise=anti-clockwise (I actually use this one now)
ground (as in wiring)=earth ("this car is wired negative earth")

Ok, I'm done. Sorry for jacking the thread. I've just always liked
British lingo. Perhaps I'll move there someday and try to pick it up.

Old November 23rd 03, 03:50 AM
muniracer

cool video! what are you riding in the first one?

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you.
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Lance movie Callistus Valerius Racing 60 January 7th 04 02:22 PM
Finally got my movie up! James_Potter Unicycling 18 November 17th 03 12:37 AM